Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
Q&A 8 - December 2nd, 2020
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 2nd 2020 at 3:19 PM
BarbZak
aww tyvm Nick ..it sure would be fun to see some for ranch !!!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 2nd 2020 at 3:20 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

I would even be happy with an Attic for our treasures or a basement for our junk. lol That way we don't have to have an extension for our house.

I personally really like this idea, it may be a little tricky to set up though, tech-wise.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 2nd 2020 at 3:20 PM
Flybaby
I like the idea of a sign that Barb mentioned. And here's another thought ... could you make one that visitors can sign in on and leave a short message?
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 2nd 2020 at 3:21 PM
Last Edited December 2nd 2020 at 3:25 PM
BarbZak
aww yes that too Flybaby...leave a message on a sign for visitors etc....:D
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 2nd 2020 at 3:24 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

Nick just a question regarding opening the zip file for the download version. I had a free trial for a popular app, but it expired. Are there other zip openers that you could recommend?

You should be able to unzip it using the default zip feature in Windows. When you right click it you should see some options to extract the contents.

Alternatively, you might try 7-zip: https://www.7-zip.org/
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 2nd 2020 at 3:25 PM
Flybaby
Nick, I just want to add that I really enjoy chatting on this forum format. It's so much easier to keep up with the messaging, and more relaxed.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 2nd 2020 at 3:25 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

I like the idea of a sign that Barb mentioned. And here's another thought ... could you make one that visitors can sign in on and leave a short message?

This is a wonderful idea. With how popular gift messaging has become, more ways to communicate like this would be a lot of fun, I imagine!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 2nd 2020 at 3:26 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Glad to hear you're liking this forum q&a format, Flybaby! It's easier for me to keep up with as well.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 2nd 2020 at 3:26 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Any feedback on the Trinket Sets feature that went out last Friday?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 2nd 2020 at 3:27 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Also, you can expect a mini event this weekend, and Generation 13 Pets next week, before the Christmas event begins.
390 Posts
Last Edited December 2nd 2020 at 3:28 PM
BarbZak
haha yes Nick..and dont laugh at what I did with the sets..lolol

I kept them all as set 1..then when I need to change I will use set 2 etc....so easy to maneuver for me..!!!
305 Posts
Kate (aquafishy)
I love the trinket sets :D I hope that consideration will be given to adding swords, mounts, and companions to them at some future point :D You did a great job!
49 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 2nd 2020 at 3:30 PM
jelab
I agree with Flybaby, much easier on this forum to keep up with
Post by jelab deleted December 2nd 2020 at 3:31 PM
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 2nd 2020 at 3:31 PM
Last Edited December 2nd 2020 at 3:35 PM
BarbZak
ahh Nice Nick...tyvm .for the mini event and new gen 13 pets.^_^ coming soon !!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 2nd 2020 at 3:32 PM
Flybaby
Nick, I love the Trinket sets but will limit it to 2 right now. I opened all the slots, but I found myself getting into trouble when switching back and forth between sets. But that's on me ... not you. LOL. Great Feature ... I like it
49 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 2nd 2020 at 3:33 PM
jelab
Enjoying trinket sets
94 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 2nd 2020 at 3:35 PM
Vegan1964
Would it be possible for more of the ranch items to be used on the golf course? I would like to add decorations to the golf course but they are ranch specific. Thanks!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 2nd 2020 at 3:36 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Glad you're liking trinket sets! Use them however you see fit :)

I do want to add optional functionality to include your pet, mount, and sword into the set, just need to find some time to do so.

Could you go into detail about what kind of "trouble" you're getting into with the sets, Flybaby?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 2nd 2020 at 3:37 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Vegan1964 wrote:

Would it be possible for more of the ranch items to be used on the golf course? I would like to add decorations to the golf course but they are ranch specific. Thanks!

This is a popular request! It's on my todo list to add more. Originally it was intended for just a specific set of outdoor themed items to be permitted on the mini golf course, but that restriction has been loosened over time for sure.