Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Q&A 6 - November 18th, 2020
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 3:51 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Wackalott wrote:

Hi Nick, if I release the pets from the flux store can they be bought again ? Does the ExtraLife game machine do anything ? Also hope you raise lots of money for all the sick :)

If you don't see the pet in the Flux Store right now, then you won't be able to buy another if you release it.
74 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 3:52 PM
IamGroot
Yes, to accurately see how many tokens you receive upon turn-in, you need to look at your token count in your key items inventory.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 3:52 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Wackalott wrote:

Also an idea for next gen pets ,could they be countries national flora or fauna that could be fun even merge into a hybrid pet from different countries. Would be fun guessing.

Very cool idea! I'll note it down for Georgia to consider. Thanks for sharing.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 3:55 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
elephantlady1946 wrote:

oh, awesome about getting to level up pets. TY. But not the Mounts?

Hum... already have an idea, but would mean Georgia adding to the pieces. I will send ticket when I workout my thought, but I might have to include picture, so will email instead.

Well.. that makes sense about the rotating. I will compile a short? list.

ty for answering

I'll consider adding a similar thing for Mounts! Both operate pretty differently, so consideration will have to be taken for them separately.

I look forward to reading your idea!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 3:55 PM
Flybaby
Nick could you please repeat what you said on live stream about what is coming up after this event?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 3:56 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

Speaking of Georgia, it would be great to see her image on screen. She's got a great voice.

Nick... on livestream you mentioned something coming up after the event, but I didn't hear what you said. Could you please repeat that for us here? Thanks

I'll let her know you think so!

I intend on releasing the Trinket Sets update after Thanksgiving :)
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 3:58 PM
WhackedCrafter
Is that island the same island that you get to from your ranch by riding the boat or is it a different island, because I still have that amulet but have the island from my ranch.
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 3:58 PM
Last Edited November 18th 2020 at 4:01 PM
BarbZak
Wackalott..The extra life machine says a comment when you click on it..that is all..It says..>>>>Play Flappy-Controller for Charity -Fun..
I replaced my old machine with this new machine on my ranch
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 3:59 PM
Flybaby
Thanks Nick, Only problem with livestream is it's not easy to back it up if I miss something.

BTW, I've been viewing livestream on my smart TV, great sound and image quality.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 4:01 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
MadManix wrote:

Hi Nick,

This might seem a silly request, but would it be possible to add an ETA timer to the power bar? Right now all it says "Next energy in xx seconds". So could you add "XX hrs/min to 100%"? It's not that I don't like doing the mental math exercise myself, but it may lure lazier players back to the game when they have an (better) idea about when their energy bar will be full.

And sorry for this, but I'd like to reiterate the idea to add a +/- zoom in the launcher version. In the "Castle Interior" I had to use the map to go to a previous area and re-enter the later one because something was just out of reach and I couldn't get to it by resizing the launcher window...

I've heard the energy ETA timer idea before, and I do see it's merit for drawing players back to the game. May even get players back into the game after they first run out of energy when playing for the first time!

Thanks for the reminder. Is the issue here that the interface gets in the way of clicking where you need to go?
63 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 4:04 PM
Wackalott
ele I still have warm stones ,pomes ancient screwdriver ,ice pick the orbs etc from cenote in mine and others that have been their for yrs. It does need a clean out but cannot do it myself otherwise I would.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 4:04 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Okay folks, this is all I have time for, thus concluding this week's forum Q&A! Thank you for all the great questions, and I hope those quietly reading this after the fact find it informative.

Talk to you next week!
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 4:07 PM
WhackedCrafter
Wackalott.. Same here. I thought to myself "dud I miss a quest or achievement? Why are these things still in my inventory?
38 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 4:09 PM
MadManix
"Thanks for the reminder. Is the issue here that the interface gets in the way of clicking where you need to go?"

100% correct, hole-in-one, slam dunk, field goal, :)
In this specific case: it was the lower left part of the interface.
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 4:18 PM
kiki_ar
Elephantlady-Wackalot,

That´s what happens with my "lost amulet"... I got the private island a long time ago, but I still have the amulet in my inventory...
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 4:43 PM
WhackedCrafter
Kiki_ar wouldn't be too bad if we could wear it.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 19th 2020 at 12:46 AM
WhackedCrafter
This is formerly known as "elephantlady1946" Vezorbin is my new Avatar name. The result of a Quick Name Contest I had. I'm not a stranger... Just strange.
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 19th 2020 at 10:46 AM
kiki_ar
Vezorbin... the new "you"!
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2020 at 12:55 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Hi nick is there ever gona be a explorers store available in the apartments thats been there since it first came out.
Wash your hands Stay safe and stay healthy.