Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Q&A 6 - November 18th, 2020
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 10:22 AM
Last Edited November 18th 2020 at 10:28 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Greetings Bush Whackers! The sixth developer forum Q&A begins today at 2 PM to 3 PM PDT (or 9-10 GMT).

Feel free to post your questions in advance if you’re unable to attend, and I’ll try to answer all the questions during the live session.
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 10:42 AM
Last Edited November 18th 2020 at 10:43 AM
Kate (aquafishy)
I still think a "fishinator" machine would be great, an automatic fisher machine that could do a maximum number of casts a day for you automatically. The character fishing would still have to be there all the time it takes to fish, but the player could go about their daily tasks at home while it's being done.
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 10:46 AM
kiki_ar
Hi Nick!

1) Item: I´ve found in my inventory, a "lost amulet" (quest item) which I think it´s been there for a long time and it had something to do with an energy trinket we had to assemble... I crafted such trinket, but the lost amulet remained in my inventory.
Is that supossed to be there or I missed something?

2)SB 85: we need to fill a fountain with 1000 mana in order to move a boulder... do we loose it after it moved? (The very thought of it makes me teary...lol)

Thanks for your help!
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 10:58 AM
Last Edited November 18th 2020 at 10:59 AM
Dutchgirl79
Hi Nick

A question about Brock and his family.

Will they (wife, kids and parents) ever move to The Commons?

Thank you (^o^)
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 11:09 AM
Last Edited November 18th 2020 at 11:21 AM
ERIC1342
I was wondering about that to and WHEN(or if) the school will open...
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 11:23 AM
WhackedCrafter
hi, Nick... this will be last time as posting as elephantlady1946, as of tonight 11:59:59pm MST my name will change to what? I don't know. I did a contest with players on chat and in my discord to name me and I will put entries into a random generator. Only rule was it had to have Zorbin in the name.

Anyways, my questions:

No. 1: Will the pets and/or mounts ever level up pass level 40?

No. 2: Also, are you aware of the Golf Piece of the Duck malfunctions? It doesn't reset back to the doable position once it has been activated.

No. 3: How hard is it to have many and/or all of the inventory items that could rotate rotate?

I have more questions, but will wait until next week to ask to see if anyone asked them and they were addressed.

Be Safe
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 11:24 AM
Ralmap
This is more of a fun little thing.. I would like to go into some of the homes, huts, and buildings in some of these village areas. Maybe inside rooms could be duplicated in different areas. Many could be empty except for minimal furniture, and some have a person standing there. Some could even just have a comment like, 'oh! Didn't hear you knock.' or 'Welcome stranger!' 'Ahh! What are you doing in my house?' etc. or maybe a dog or pet barking or squawking at you.
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 11:36 AM
Last Edited November 18th 2020 at 1:37 PM
BarbZak
hi Nick....When do we hear what decisions you have made for the polls etc,,plzz
48 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 11:40 AM
Saenz Family
I love all of the above ideas. Would like to see more activity happening on our ranches.
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 11:42 AM
Dutchgirl79
@Ralmap

OH I like that idea.

Cause the only house we can visit is Santa's house every Christmas.
And the ones in The Commons, except for Jim's Lumber Mill, Brock's masonry and Botho's Blacksmith's
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 12:20 PM
jpl77
Would like to sell/release multiple pets and mounts easier.

Would like to see the ability to organize and sort our inventory.

Would like to be able to sort our titles better.

What's the update on Trinket profiles? Your previous thread got away from the main subject and went on a huge tangent.

Lastly, let's get some more massive group quests... since all platforms have made the migration how about a Happy Migration Event.
18 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 1:19 PM
Swenlo
Hi Nick

Question about turning in ALL my ingredients at the 3 event stations.

Sometimes it's very quick and I get 1 token worth the value for all ingredients.

But other times it goes through a longer process of turning them in and seems to take forever for it to stop. It does not make a difference regarding the amount of ingredients I'm turning in.
44 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 1:33 PM
Kirby Bishop
? are there any new 1 epic dna pets or 2
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 1:33 PM
WhackedCrafter
Oh, one more question (jpl77 reminded me).

No. 4: Is there a way to be able to get multiple items from the store, when placing on ranch or else where, instead of 1 at a time? Like how you made to purchase bait, make rune dust, make runes, etc?

No. 5: And if so, could the option be offered to immediately place in inventory instead of placing in area and then having to click one at a time to remove from area to he placed in inventory.
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 1:42 PM
Last Edited November 18th 2020 at 1:49 PM
BarbZak
Good point..Swenlo...I only get 3 at the most when handing in to all 3 stations..AND I seee tokens have been decreased big time in this event.???
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 3:03 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Let the Q&A begin!

I'll be checking this forum thread regularly for questions throughout the next hour.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 3:04 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Kate (aquafishy) wrote:

I still think a "fishinator" machine would be great, an automatic fisher machine that could do a maximum number of casts a day for you automatically. The character fishing would still have to be there all the time it takes to fish, but the player could go about their daily tasks at home while it's being done.

This is a popular request! I'll give it some more thought when I have some time.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 3:08 PM
Last Edited November 18th 2020 at 3:08 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
kiki_ar wrote:

Hi Nick!

1) Item: I´ve found in my inventory, a "lost amulet" (quest item) which I think it´s been there for a long time and it had something to do with an energy trinket we had to assemble... I crafted such trinket, but the lost amulet remained in my inventory.
Is that supossed to be there or I missed something?

2)SB 85: we need to fill a fountain with 1000 mana in order to move a boulder... do we loose it after it moved? (The very thought of it makes me teary...lol)

Thanks for your help!

To answer your questions:

1) The Lost Amulet is part of acquiring the Lake Island/Cottage! Have you completed that quest?

2) Yes, you do not get to use the 1000 mana you spend filling up that fountain. Pour one out for that mana :tear:
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 3:10 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Dutchgirl79 wrote:

Hi Nick

A question about Brock and his family.

Will they (wife, kids and parents) ever move to The Commons?

Thank you (^o^)

Brock's family seems to lose their way to the Commons every year. Someone should buy them a map! Having them move permanently to the Commons is a neat idea...
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2020 at 3:11 PM
kiki_ar
Nick, you´re right, it was for the island... and I completed that quest.. I got my island...

Thanks for your answer!