Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Q&A 2 - October 14th 2020
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2020 at 2:20 PM
Last Edited October 14th 2020 at 2:22 PM
BarbZak
oh yes Sonic is watching from above on a good place on my ranch..and ty Nick and tell Georgia he is happy okay ^_^, I call him my guarder for my ranch....:D
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2020 at 2:22 PM
kiki_ar
It´s fine Nick... no problem at all...
Yes, I can see now Derringer´s cooldown, which were not there before. That´s a great help!!! Thanks!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2020 at 2:22 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
It would certainly be a great stat to know come December, phagras!

RE: Christmas Event

Flybaby, as far as I know, the Christmas event has always been longer than the other events. The same will hold true this year!

phagras, I don't see anything in my notes for last year regarding the windsock quest. What was wrong with it?
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2020 at 2:23 PM
Flybaby
Nick, I just want to say thanks for the Mannequins. I just love them, they are great if you have favorite costumes you want to switch back and forth to.

I put a new inspirational message every day on the one near the entrance of my ranch. So much fun.

Now all I need is some bathing suits or Hawaiian garb for my island. lol
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2020 at 2:25 PM
Flybaby
Nick is it possible to add an empty slot for the gloves/gauntlets like we have for hats, etc. I don't always want to put gloves on with certain outfits.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2020 at 2:25 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
RE: Friend Activity

Whackalott, Oh, so you're looking at them on your CNE Games profile the website? I'll give that some thought...

RE: Launcher Restart

I'm not sure there's much more you can do to make it load faster. There are some optimizations I might be able to make, but doing so takes a big chunk of dev time. Might be a task for the new year though!
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2020 at 2:26 PM
phagras
The winsock is blowing towards the east meaning it's a westerly wind (winds are labelled according to the direction they are coming FROM) but the dialogue says it's easterly. Or possibly the other way around, I know it's been wrong al the time I've been playing.
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2020 at 2:27 PM
kiki_ar
Flybaby... I think our avatars don´t "have hands"...
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2020 at 2:29 PM
phagras
Gloves which match your skin tone would work.
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2020 at 2:29 PM
kiki_ar
Great idea Phagras!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2020 at 2:30 PM
Flybaby
Nick The sunbathers and other NPCs on AI don't wear gloves and I've had a couple outfits with the sugarless drinks that didn't have gloves
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2020 at 2:31 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
I'll let Georgia know, BarbZak. :)

Glad you appreciate the Derringer cooldowns, kiki_ar! Adding them to the Town Crier seems to also remind people who forgot about him!

That's so great to hear about your mannequins, Flybaby!! Lake Island Themes are still on my todo! I appreciate your patience XD

I can look into "invisible gloves" you can put on, like the invisible sword. Would that work for you?
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2020 at 2:32 PM
Last Edited October 14th 2020 at 2:32 PM
BarbZak
I love mucking around with all my mannequins. That was a great idea....indeed..

ok ty Nick :D
86 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2020 at 2:33 PM
Bobbi Brown
Nick, I have asked for info on last played friends before. I would like to know for all 700 of my friends, who no longer plays. You agreed that it would be good to have that info
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2020 at 2:36 PM
Flybaby
Nick skin tone gloves could work, but you probably don't have to do that. If you check the NPC's on AI you will see they don't have gloves and they all have hands..
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2020 at 2:36 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
RE: Christmas Event

phagras, ah gotcha! I'll note it down and correct it for this year's event. Very good observation!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2020 at 2:38 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
RE: Platform Friend Activity

Bobbi Brown, right! Of course! Showing that info on your CNE Games profile might be a bit cramped. I'm picturing we'd show game activity for each CNE Games game they're playing, and doing that for all your 700 friends would probably require a rework of how they're displayed on your profile page...
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2020 at 2:39 PM
phagras
Perhaps a tick box when you show the delete button on your buddy list to also unfriend. If someone hasn't played for a year I'd probably want to clear them from my friend list as well.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2020 at 2:40 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
RE: No Gloves

Flybaby, oh, it'd actually be your hands, like you suggest! The player equipment works a bit differently than dressing up the NPCs, so the "invisible gloves" suggestion would just be a workaround to hide your gloves completely. I suppose I could just call them "no gloves"/"gloveless" XD
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2020 at 2:41 PM
Flybaby
That would be awesome nick!!!