Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5
AutoClicker replies from Nick.
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 17th 2020 at 9:08 AM
Elsastar96
I would like to apologize for my phrase about ladders and snakes. I was not referring to anyone in particular and it really was just a turn of phrase, as in the game of snakes and ladders. I didn't mean to offend anyone but can see how it was interpreted to be that way. I truly am sorry for that. Hanging head in shame here.
89 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 17th 2020 at 10:21 AM
Last Edited September 17th 2020 at 4:29 PM
Barb Tompkins
Yep, here we go again about Ray, who has nada to do about this.The mentality of some people, my goodness.

AS soon as I saw 2 specific names commenting, I have NOT even bothered to even read their likely fabricated comments.

To attain high powered scores in unreal, there are only 24 hrs in a day..so 24 million is/should be the highest score to attain in one day.

BUT.. to see some ranks with high scores that have done 40 up to 70+ million a day is very unrealistic is the real ISSUE HERE.

So on that note...again I state a game enhancer/math equation etc etc has been and being applied.I migrated early from FB in July when it was ready too do so. And all WAS good,, then................

HINT: There is a way of rigging BW2 game play is maybe what is happening.The proof was not taken at the time it was seen.

I HOPE Nick does the right thing and by dividing players is not the way to go. WHY not just rid of ranks altogether., but Better yet deduct score..

BTW : I am a grinder since I started this BW2 game,,and in December 2020 it will 9 yrs playing my all time fav game, and will continue too do so..

FYI: the ranks 1/2/4/8 scores are NOT who I am referring too.

Just saying!!!!!!!
1 Post
Link to post - Posted September 17th 2020 at 11:43 AM
mr196941
Bottom line is to get rid of the rankings,then everyone can get back to enjoy playing the game.
Being first is not always fun, being harassed, humiliated ,bullied and what not.
It's a really fun game, why not enjoy it.
Get rid of the rankings.
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 17th 2020 at 4:35 PM
Teddyfish
Hi Elsa, My dear..you have NO reason to apologize for something you said and didn't mean as was taken by anyone. Anyone who knows you, I have for a very long time, knows you are sincere and not malicious in your remarks or intention with your comments. I agree with you and I'm very confident many others do also. This whole situation cannot help but be controversial. I agree with Barb and question why this will continue. The developers have made this game competitive in many ways..i.e.Overall Rankings...Events...and of course our 'Natalie's Trophies'..So many are competitive..it's a good thing, unless of course those that want to use gimmicks to gain over all others who are playing honestly. I can't understand why anyone would feel comfortable doing this..as their position means nothing at this point. And their position holds up, of course, in the Rankings, events and Natalie's trophies..how could it not. I know who should be hanging their heads in shame, and it's certainly not you! XXOO
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 17th 2020 at 4:38 PM
Teddyfish
mr196941...Amen to the rankings, unless it can be honest..very questionable at this point.
153 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 17th 2020 at 5:09 PM
Bota
@ ArmyMom HI, Yes I was referring to BFG having no rankings it was great fun for all to be had. Or maybe we did and it was not enabled which is fine with me :). As for those who are/were harassed got nothing to do with you it is the bullies fault for not stopping to think about how or if they put a question to you as surely these are the saddest people who cannot begin to imagine how much you could teach them . I for one want to know about fishing jpl as it is my least favourite quest lol. I may even try some things myself but have no idea where to start. Be kind to one another and every question or statement does not need to come across as accusatory. Just a please and thankyou go a loooonnngggg way :)
89 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 17th 2020 at 5:23 PM
Last Edited September 21st 2020 at 2:01 PM
Barb Tompkins
@Elsastar96

Please,, do NOT even think about apologizing,,you have done nothing wrong.:D YOU are just saying what and how you feel!!!!!

@Teddyfish

tyvm for the true comments :D

@Bota

I have done all Michins, so, if you like I can tell how I did it, which I too have stated in chat manyyy times. Again, there is NO magic to fishing but there is a 3 sec speed with patience and time on your hands plus I switched bait the odd time to do so, all done by watching the TV,IT is not an easy task, again grinding is.
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 17th 2020 at 5:55 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
Oh, this quote from Jayson so hit home:
"If the devs know about loopholes, exploits, hackers and cheaters yet do nothing about it.... take your issues up with them and stop complaining about individuals in game and in the forum. Your only real silver bullet in this game is to voice your opinions with your playing and with your wallet. If you stop playing and if you stop paying, then maybe the devs will take concerns seriously."
I urge all players to take this advice to heart - stop attacking your fellow players.
Making absolute statements, such as "it is impossible to" is inflammatory, and incorrect.
I would like to issue my heart felt thanks to the many players who have sent me bw2 gifts in the last 48 hours, thanking me for game tips and strategies, and rest assured folks, I will continue to have fun my way, testing the game, doing the best I can, and sharing the information when testing is done!
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 17th 2020 at 8:55 PM
Last Edited September 17th 2020 at 9:01 PM
Zingman
Bushwhacker 2 is competitive? Since when? News to me and I've been playing for years...

It's a single-player game with chat. Sure there are "rankings" but the only time I've bothered to look at that in the past few years was right before (and right after) the transfer from Kong. Your "rank" has ZERO impact upon your game, you receive no rewards/accolades for "ranking up" so I have ignored it because I simply don't care about something which doesn't affect me.

The build used by Marci/Brick and others at the top of the "leader board" is well known (it is/was published on the wiki even) -- anyone can use it. Using an auto-clicker in conjunction with that setup would yeah, get you a high score. But again it has ZERO impact upon me so I don't care. I am quite content with my +100% mana / -100% nothings build as it gets me all I want (and sometimes more). I don't feel the need to go full-on charity rune (though I could if i wanted to).

While I'm not a fan of people using an auto-clicker, if someone else uses one it has ZERO impact upon my game, so while I care a little, I'm not full-on apocalypse about it. An auto-clicker player cannot buy out the store (and lock me out of certain items/content). They can't beat me up in some sort of PvP encounter (because it doesn't exist). The only thing they can do is complete content faster than me, and you know what, that's perfectly fine with me. People progress at their own rates -- and since it's a single player game, that's perfectly ok.

Honestly the multi-account deal mentioned here is more of an issue/cheat to me than auto-clickers -- and you don't even need an auto-clicker (or another third party app) for that. Just whack enough to get a gift during the event, repeat.
51 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 17th 2020 at 9:40 PM
Last Edited September 17th 2020 at 10:01 PM
forgingaheart
...and this is why i rarely read forums...

I finally migrated to CNE from Kong. Now i have always played a very laid back game, as in trying never to get to cap, which "sigh" finally happened. Then i was desperately trying not to get to the end of content, which truthfully started when i got to a cap in my favorite MMO years ago and was bored out of my skull grinding all the daily repeatables. Recently, i have discovered that i need to get to the flux at least once to have a chance to get the charity rune, dang it all, sneaky devs! So all ya'll fuss over the rankings is rather foreign to me.

Me i never understood the purpose of the rankings to begin with because this is very much a 1 person game, the only purpose i found for the ranking was to figure out to ask advise from. However the fuss going on in this thread seems a good enough reason right there to get rid of the rankings. Me it think it should only be a reason to celebrate the people at the top not to tear them down.

However i was interested in the POVs of others regarding the issue of autoclickers as the pain in my hands most days is finally beginning to slow down my all ready slow pace in the game. So i am finally seriously considering using an autoclicker as the only other choice is not to play or to play medicated. Those are two options i have no desire to do. However it seems i found more attacks aimed at others suspected of doing so the a serious and informed discussion of the actual issue of the use of autoclickers. Sad.

To me, unless a dev labels something a cheat in the game, then no, it is not a cheat, and only the devs get to determine that and no one else.

Sad, and after all i thought the real purpose of this game was to give me an excuse to talk to a lot of interesting people and avoid housework for an hour or two, and there are really so many interesting people playing this game to talk too, maybe i can even avoid another hour of housework today beyond my normal hour or two.

Okay going back to lurking on forums and playing my usual play style, the SLOW WAY! (more talking that way)
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 18th 2020 at 3:10 AM
Elsastar96
Teddyfish and Barb, thank you so much for your lovely comments, it really means a lot to me. I am still floored by all of this and remain truly sorry for my poor choice of an analogy.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 18th 2020 at 5:45 AM
jpl77
Okay Barb, you've been deleted and blocked. As soon as my chat works again you are muted.

Barb you are ignorant, insufferable, stubborn and pig headed:
"Posted Yesterday at 10:21 AM
Last Edited Yesterday at 4:29 PMBarb Tompkins
Yep, here we go again about Ray, who has nada to do about this.The mentality of some people, my goodness.

AS soon as I saw 2 specific names commenting, I have NOT even bothered to even read their likely fabricated comments."

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME. I suggest you do the same. STOP TALKING ABOUT ME IN THE FORUMS AND IN CHAT.

I literally can't believe a person so sour would invest so much time complaining about something, and yet be so incredulous to publicly post about people and then be so rude to not even carry on a discussion, and then to push forward with their absurd accusation and claims of fabrication. GET A LIFE!

I've avoided chat and forums for so long because of people like Barb who instigate drama. Barb, I'm not getting sucked into your game that you are a victim here, and I'm not blind to your attempts to try to secure public forum support thinking you are the person who is harmed here. YOU ARE WRONG, 100%, no amount of fain kind words in your sind remarks will change this.

Oh and yes this directly relates to the TERRORIST Raymond. The same person who blew up his building and who tried to kill innocent children, police, firefighters and paramedics!

Raymond was a poisonous personality, and it is clear that Barb feed his appetites and desire for drama within BW2 chat and the forums. There is no reason to be defending Ray, his actions or his manner of treating other players.

Additionally Raymond was mentioned (god I hate saying his name) because he was clearly cheating before he killed himself, he wanted to be #1 ranked, he wanted the best trophies... it was his last goal to have his name as the top spot in BW2, luckily we don't have to see his name because he killed himself before he transferred over his account. Ray was auto clickers, scripts and Cheat Engine to gain score at an otherwise impossible rate.

NOBODY, including Barb T, complained about Ray's scores..... I won't stand for the abuse in chat and this forum to be accused of cheating, hacking or manipulating this game when other players have openly stated their attempts to modify their scores while the same people who accuse me of immoral activities.

ANY PERSON WHO SIDES WITH RAY SUPPORTS HIS ACTIVITES AT HARMING OTHER INDIVIDUALS. It's hypocritical to defend such a horrible human in the real world and in BW2, especially when trying to have other players banned and their scores deleted.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 18th 2020 at 7:00 AM
Flybaby
You do realize that this month marks the 1 year anniversary of Raymond's death, and he would be loving all this attention.
89 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 18th 2020 at 9:21 AM
Last Edited September 18th 2020 at 9:34 AM
Barb Tompkins
OH my goodness, leave it to some to lead this post from the ``REAL ISSUE`` issue here for some ranks getting 40+ mill a day.

The word I sense is ``conscience```or no ```conscience``

HMMM, maybe that is their way of pushing the blame, onto someone else.
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 18th 2020 at 10:06 AM
phagras
The top ranked players are not doing anything prohibited. Calling them cheats, implying they are immoral or unscrupulous and calling for them to be banned when there is no evidence of wrongdoing is unacceptable. They're doing no harm except apparently to some people's egos.

If you want to have a reasonable conversation about whether a ranking system has a place in a single player puzzle game like BW2 then go ahead. If however you want to abuse people who are playing in a way you don't like then I suggest you stop.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 18th 2020 at 11:09 AM
ArmyMomOkc
I just tested how many points I could quick whack/mana whack in an hour. I was able to get about 3 million points with my slightly shaky older hand. Which tells me it is physically possible (though not my brand of fun) to get 48 million in 16 hours of heavy grinding.

Peace out folks!:)
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 18th 2020 at 11:42 AM
Last Edited September 22nd 2020 at 3:58 PM
MariePeters
Why can't the people just tell how they are getting 40+ million a day, I read.

The bashing/demoralizing Barb Tompkins I see from some people is just not right.

Could it be hiding from the truth or just covering the butts or the guilt is showing.I really don't get it.

Inform how the 40+ million is done. Simple solution!!

And to bring a deceased person in this post is just plain ignorance.

I see no comments from the codename developers or what they will do about this and I see she is not responding to the bash comments. I say that is a good idea cause that person in instigating a huge fight.

I sure hope Barb Tompkins gets an answer.

I am from FB as well and the ? here is why now, is the person + doing this and not in FB BW2..A good ?. I know ,the CNE high ranks scores scared them.

Now I will be seeing what I get per hour when whacking. I am new here and I thought I would see what this post is all about.

YES, peace out folks is right!!!!
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 18th 2020 at 1:16 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
Here's a thought :D Whatever you can, or cannot get in an hour points wise merely shows the limitation of your setup. Just because you cannot do it, doesn't mean it cannot be done. To assume you, as a person, know all the ins and out of scoring and how to maximize it, doesn't mean you actually. do.

Food for thought.
49 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 18th 2020 at 1:34 PM
jelab
My testing the mana whacking with my pc Win 10 , the best I could do is 3 Max Level meters/ hr. with no turn in at all,, strictly whacking. No bathroom breaks etc..
Each level meter is 500,000 points. 1/2 mil.
So I got max 1.5mil / hr.
Just saying .....
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 18th 2020 at 1:42 PM
Last Edited September 18th 2020 at 1:48 PM
Zingman
It's not that hard, and it's already been mentioned in this thread.

+100% mana, -100% nothings and -100% gold (charity rune) = infinite mana. Combine that with an auto-clicker and yeah, that's what you get. That's the core of it, I'm sure the "top" players have some minor tweaks to that, but that's all it is more or less. Running a +100 mana / -100 nothings build myself I don't have to touch the blue energy packs to complete my dailes and whatnot.

Also the fact that I've never heard of this Raymond person before this thread just proves how utterly pointless the "ranking" system really is.