Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Dog Days of Summer 2020 Edition!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2020 at 9:32 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Eric, we can discuss these topics over email at bw2support@codenameentertainment.com or in a support ticket. Let's keep this thread on topic. Please save any replies to this for said email or ticket, otherwise we may have to issue you a ban. Consider this a warning.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2020 at 10:27 AM
ERIC1342
whoa! chill out nick! I'll put THIS^ stuff in Appropriate areas! I just asked you a question then I felt like asking you about my ban on the chat then that got out of hand and.. I'm sorry relay I am!
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2020 at 11:51 AM
Last Edited August 19th 2020 at 11:51 AM
ERIC1342
what's with the demon-wolf/hyena thing trapped between the hedge and the river on the south edge of the fairgrounds ? it looks relay cool by the way!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2020 at 12:38 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Glad you noticed! That's the premium Freybug mount that went on sale at the start of the event. They're pretty spooky.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2020 at 2:37 PM
Last Edited August 19th 2020 at 2:42 PM
ERIC1342
cool! there is one of those and one each of what I'm guessing are the other two as well as one each of the puppies(all of them are awesome! too awesome to be "premium" content(I'm kind of sad that they are)in my opinion!) in the corral at the top of the town. but what's with THAT particular one in the fairgrounds ? I can click on it and it turns to face the "bushwhacker" like the npc's do when they "talk" and the "bushwhacker" "speaks" with a "thought bubble" that says "Look at this mount!" .
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2020 at 2:43 AM
phagras
Nick, does the 10% boost the puppy gets from Nate stick if we switch bonuses later with PAGAS? Or does it only apply to the default bonus?
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2020 at 5:53 PM
ERIC1342
yea and "Man's Best Friend: Level up your adopted Puppy pet to level 10" do need to BUY the Puppy to get the energy-pack form that? P.S: the forum seems "dead" today...
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2020 at 5:01 AM
phagras
No, you get the achievement regardless of whether you keep the puppy.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2020 at 6:06 AM
ERIC1342
so I just get him to level 10 and then I get the energy-pack for it?! cool! thanks
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2020 at 10:55 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Eric, the mount in the event area that you can talk to was just a more interactive way to check out the mounts, that was added a year or two ago. That's all.

phagras, I just tested it, and the 10% boost does persist when you change their bonus at PAGAS. Great question.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2020 at 1:23 PM
Last Edited August 21st 2020 at 1:33 PM
ERIC1342
so he is seeing these... hi nick. that's neat! , 10% boost? that's if you BUY the pet rite? and "Eric, we can discuss these topics over email at bw2support@codenameentertainment.com or in a support ticket. Let's keep this thread on topic. Please save any replies to this for said email or ticket, otherwise we may have to issue you a ban. Consider this a warning." - "whoa! chill out nick! I'll put THIS^ stuff in Appropriate areas! I just asked you a question then I felt like asking you about my ban on the chat then that got out of hand and.. I'm sorry relay I am!" I did keep my word on that I put up a support ticket on that . facebook.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2020 at 2:45 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Thanks for sending in the ticket, Eric. I'll answer it as soon as I can.

The pet will have the 10% boost as a reward for one of Nate's training quests, regardless of whether you buy it or not.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2020 at 4:32 PM
ERIC1342
COOL! and for reels I AM sorry for the "scene" I made in the first page of this thread.
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 23rd 2020 at 11:01 AM
nikkinemo95
I'm going to go ahead and prune the off-topic posts.Glad you like the puppies this year, Eric! And another epic taming quest could be fun. I'll note it down to consider for a future update.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 23rd 2020 at 3:12 PM
Last Edited August 23rd 2020 at 3:20 PM
ERIC1342
"In sum, the following prohibited behaviour will result in a chat/forum ban as appropriate:
Do not use profanity;
Do not use indecent or inappropriate language or emoticons;
Do not attempt to bypass language filters;
Do not spam the same message, or variations of the same message;
Do not use language that promotes discrimination or hatred towards individuals or groups due to ethnicity, nationality, gender, orientation, or disability,
Do not share or ask for personal information, including ages, addresses, and phone numbers,
Do not link to or promote illegal activity;
Do not harass, advocate harassment, or make false accusations of another person or entity;
Do not impersonate Moderators or Developers
Do not impersonate another player in a harmful manner."
^ http://www.codenameentertainment.com/?page=conduct

BEWARE! "nikkinemo95" for you have just violated "Do not impersonate Moderators or Developers"
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 23rd 2020 at 3:25 PM
ERIC1342
and since you impersonated him I'm sure "Nickshire (CNE Dev)" is gonna bring THAT "hammer" down HARD!
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 23rd 2020 at 3:35 PM
ERIC1342
and nick I did NOT violate "Do not harass, advocate harassment, or make false accusations of another person or entity;" they copy&pasted your post as their own!
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 23rd 2020 at 7:02 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Eric I think you should just ignore those posts and keep this on topic its not gona end well for you.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 23rd 2020 at 8:28 PM
ERIC1342
I NOT am violating ANY of that, and I'm sure Nick would kind-of forgive me on THAT end for alerting him to a real "Chat and Forum Conduct" violation and he probably would not take kindly to someone using HIS words like that...
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 23rd 2020 at 8:30 PM
ERIC1342
but yea.. I shouldn't push my luck...