Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Summer Sports Event 2020
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 5th 2020 at 12:10 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

It's time to help the Bushwhackia Pee-Wee league coaches! They need supplies to help whip their various teams into shape and take home the AAA championship trophies!

Check out the blog!

Plus, this week's change log
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2020 at 8:17 AM
Horsedancer1
@Nick, I only made it through one hole of the darn golf game and that did not give me a score card. This will be the first event that I can remember in all the years I have played this game that I can't finish. Is there an alternate, non-joystick type quest I could substitute for the golf? Thanks!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2020 at 9:07 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi Horsedancer1,

Some golf courses can be more difficult than others! If the one you tried is too difficult, talk to Gilmore and go to a different one. Alternatively, you can setup a small course of your own and submit a score card for that.

You have to complete all the holes on the golf course to submit a score card.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2020 at 10:13 AM
Horsedancer1
Thanks Nick, I will go and move it so I only have to complete one hole! Maybe I can get through that.
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2020 at 11:37 AM
Horsedancer1
Got it!! Thanks Nick! Shortened my course to two squares and made it!!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2020 at 12:33 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Excellent!
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2020 at 11:48 AM
Last Edited June 17th 2020 at 1:40 PM
Bernie Bernstone
i played my own (one hole) course and it submitted the scorecard successfully (it said it to me).. but i still didnt get the achievement..
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2020 at 1:05 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Did you hand in the quest back at Gilmore, Bernie?
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2020 at 1:40 PM
Bernie Bernstone
are you saying i need to play the "course cruisin" quest? so there is something to turn in? otherwise there is nothing when i click on him about turning in the card.. only that quest, go to min/others course, see pieces and know more...
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2020 at 4:45 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi Bernie,

You need to complete the Course Cruisin' quest to claim the achievement. Feel free to submit a support ticket and I can take a look at your account to give you further guidance.

Sincerely,
Nick
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2020 at 10:36 PM
Bernie Bernstone
thanks.. that worked.. i thought that quest had been there from normal for a while...