Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
More Store Items!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 5th 2019 at 4:31 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

Hear ye, hear ye! New wares have been added to various stores! You may have also noticed a change in your bottom right Ranch and Town travel buttons. This is part of our Quick Travel revamp! Details on the store items, Quick Travel revamp, and more can be found on the change log blog.

Change log.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 6th 2019 at 1:29 AM
Last Edited July 6th 2019 at 7:45 PM
Russel Denton
i for one love the new items, ( particularly the ghostrider head ) but i do have one suggestion though, in the merchant that's always there there is a hat called "star hat" can we perhaps move it to the hat girl please seeing how there is no new hats in her stall/shop please, and also add more hats to her please too.

but great work devs.

from Russel Denton a.k.a Ghostrider007
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 6th 2019 at 3:07 PM
Raymond
what "event" pets are these?
i had previously before the other day owned EVERY event pet.
and i actually had 331/350 pets. somewhere one disappeared in the last couple days.

is this a bug introduced with the new store?

http://prntscr.com/obj1hq
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 6th 2019 at 7:09 PM
Horsedancer1
Mostly great fun!! But I spent 18 diamonds, 10 sapphires, 10 rubies & 100 small alfalfa on an amethyst horse and it moves like a clunky robot. Are there any returns? I love the way the Equestrian Unicorn moves and was hoping for something similar in the movement of the amethyst colored horse.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2019 at 5:31 AM
Flybaby
Ray, those event pets appear to be from the Halloween 2017 promo. If that's so, they probably should have been marked as Premium Event.

As for 1 disappearing from your total amount ... could it be a retired pet that was removed?
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2019 at 11:05 AM
Last Edited July 7th 2019 at 12:37 PM
Barbara Tompkins
I was thinking of buying the diamond/gem horse..from the expensive store..YET,,I wish there were different/new pets ..hmm I will see...for the horse..

I am working on getting a new Michin skin..1/2 way there..for the Michin pet..:D
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2019 at 11:07 AM
Horsedancer1
Barbara, just know that it won't be moving like any animal. Like the rock horse. Phooey!
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2019 at 11:43 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Horsedancer.....ahh ok ..I will remember that...n ty ;D
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 8th 2019 at 6:36 AM
Raymond
from what Nick said in one chat session, that 'expired' pet thing is not retroactive so will not effect any of the prior events like all the half dozen dog days, but it will take effect this coming dog days event.

my 1 missing is a mystery. might be able to see, might not be able to see. i had made a short video of my pet inventory but that was i think over a year ago, perhaps over a couple dozen pets ago.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 8th 2019 at 8:57 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hello folks!

We're putting those Halloween pets back into the Premium type! Sorry about that.

I'm not certain about your 1 missing mystery pet, Raymond. If you get a better idea of exactly what pet it was, we can better look into why.

The Gem Horses are a bit stiff, aren't they Horsedancer1? Thanks for the feedback! We'll take it into consideration.

Sincerely,
Nick
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 8th 2019 at 9:01 AM
Horsedancer1
Thanks Nick! I have 3 horses and they move so beautifully, so this poor clunky guy just looks ugly to me. Should have looked more carefully at the image but I was excited about the colors.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 8th 2019 at 10:14 AM
Raymond
if you dare ever change the costs of the gem horses, or anything ever released that others had bought at original costs, i totally expect to be reimbursed for the difference in what i spent on all but one which i am working in getting 14 more diamonds... you know what i mean.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 8th 2019 at 10:35 AM
Last Edited July 8th 2019 at 10:51 AM
Raymond
i did own weiner dog. from dog days, perhaps the first dog days event.
you said that the expired thing would effect only events from when you changed the idea of expired pets onward and not impact prior ones. but it if is supposed to affect prior ones then there should perhaps be 6 more pets missing from my inventory like this one. (and i do not mean released through pagas as i do that to almost all pets i have owned)

here is a picture. on left if a portion of my pet video paused showing i owned that dog, on the right is my current inventory.

http://prntscr.com/oc8fe7

i also used to have owned k9 but not anymore. http://prntscr.com/oc8kd7

and highland terrier http://prntscr.com/oc8mi4

but my numbers seem to say only 1

and angelic husky. i guess you did retroactive take away all. http://prntscr.com/oc8p4p
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 8th 2019 at 11:17 AM
Last Edited July 8th 2019 at 3:06 PM
Barbara Tompkins
FYI..

I stated in comments in Mounts/Skins on wiki where the 2 news skins are located for Granite & Sand Stones..
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 8th 2019 at 2:17 PM
Flybaby
Thanks Barbara!
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 9th 2019 at 9:53 AM
Last Edited July 11th 2019 at 4:22 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Your Welcome Flybaby.!!!

I also got the Granite skin done for my 4th Michin Skinned Mount..Now I will do the Sand stones for the last skin ..My Michin will be another 148 days ..So I will be ready :D
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th 2019 at 4:44 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
I have 3 michins to fish up lol, they take such a long time! However, I am done with all of the fishing accomplishments, maybe it's time to add a couple of more?
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th 2019 at 5:25 PM
Russel Denton
I don"t know how everyone else feels, but perhaps for the michin quest, we could have it lowered perhaps from 260 to maybe 160, cause it takes a very long time to fish up the michin, and the drop rates are poor too

Happy to hear folks thoughts

From Russel denton a.k.a Ghostrider007
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th 2019 at 8:30 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Id be fine with that i hate fishing regardless that and the skull fishing quest is just sitting in my log because i hate fishing.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 11th 2019 at 6:33 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Russel
I support the idea. I don't mind fishing, but would also like to have a lower goal. I have had my Michin quest sitting for about a month. Time is the issue for me. I want to finish but cannot seem to get to it long enough to get it finished. 😕🐟🦈