Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Explorer's League Part 5!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2019 at 1:21 PM
Last Edited June 14th 2019 at 1:25 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

The Explorer's League has unraveled the purpose of the lockbox creatures! They need your help with the 5th part of their grand quest, if you meet the requirements!

Read more about it on the blog!

Check out the release notes here!
44 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2019 at 8:12 PM
Tim Bezant
so i got my Gryphus leveled up with a pet treat and now when i click on him he is showing me a picture of a tree with pink leaves with a couple piles of leaves under it. what do i do with this information?
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2019 at 8:48 PM
Last Edited June 14th 2019 at 9:04 PM
Barbara Tompkins
TIM

Open up the area map and look for any thing that looks like your pic.IE colors shapes etc. After you find the right area to enter, your pet will have 3 !!! above his head which means you found it..So,, now you will whack bushes till you get the item to take back to Pompeii..
I have an idea where it is..BUT..
Try to put a link of the pic of what it looks like on here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The info below from blog will tell you how far to look for all boxes.

This new series of daily quests will again challenge your knowledge of Bush Whacker 2 zones, taking you everywhere up to the Winter Wonderland on your journey around Bushwhackia, and your learned whacking skills!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2019 at 9:09 PM
Flybaby
Great tips, Barbara
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2019 at 10:13 PM
Last Edited June 14th 2019 at 10:17 PM
Horsedancer1
I am getting !!! in the Torid Top but did not find anything exactly like the picture he was showing me before the !!!. I would expect the pink tree would be from the Spring Thicket though.
Whacking bushes, but still haven't found anything yet.
Good luck and please keep sharing information.
Barb, how do you put up a picture?
Thanks everyone!
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2019 at 10:53 PM
Jade Drc
Found a Strange Tablet in the Castle Interior--clue was a picture of a woman and what looked like a box with cobwebs in it.
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2019 at 11:38 PM
niqaeli
I deciphered my hint (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vIyfdWLVAcmUJP2LrVztKXN4Hy0ZUSNT/view) -- a large pink flower with reeds (the reeds suggested swamp to me, and since it's been yonks since I did that area I just wandered around the various subzones until I found it in the Deep Swamp) -- but was initially baffled as to what to do once I'd got there because the flower in the centre of the zone is also *right* by a couple of fishing holes. Whack or fish??

Anyway, yeah: once you find the zone (your Pelorus will stop giving you a hint and will instead give you a !!! when you click on it, if you're in the right zone)...

Just whack bushes in the area until you get a Strange Tablet to drop. Which might take a bit, of course.

(Which, okay, seems a little obvious given the general conceit of the game, but the flavour text had suggested maybe other skills might get involved, and so anyway, I figure I'll try to spare someone else the uncertainty as to what to do if they get the same hint I did!)
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2019 at 12:25 AM
Russel Denton
hi fellow bushwhackians

i have started a thread with a few locations so far i have gotten, heres the link to it:
https://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=24418
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2019 at 6:18 AM
Last Edited June 15th 2019 at 6:59 AM
Flybaby
I posted the entire list of Images and their locations on the wiki

https://bushwhacker2.fandom.com/wiki/Explorer%27s_League_5

Right now, many of these hints show their general locations, and will be fine-tuned as more specific information is found.

Thanks for your contributions.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2019 at 8:14 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Awesome !!! JOB Flybaby and Russ...HUGZZZZZ

I will try and do them myself..first.!!!!though :D
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2019 at 8:28 AM
CoffeeisMagic23
Just as an FYI, per Nick yesterday it does not matter what field you whack in once you find the area that your Pelorus gives you the !!! in. Any of the fields will do.

I just finished mine, Spider web with a green bush lead to the Shady Forest :)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2019 at 8:33 AM
Flybaby
That's exactly right Coffee. Thanks for pointing that out. It is fun, however to search for the matching images if you want to add a little fun to the quest.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2019 at 12:01 PM
Barbara Tompkins
I really like this concept for the lock boxes...kudos..devs..:D
66 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2019 at 1:28 AM
Ann Price
Mine has 3 eyes looking out of rocks I tried looking for anything that resembles it but no luck so far.
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2019 at 2:48 AM
Elsastar96
I completed the first Pelorus without the time turner or timey wimey, and Eadie promptly took it back, but, this time I used both trinkets and Eadie hasn't taken back the Pelorus. It doesn't look like the quest has repeated as Pelorus is still level 6, has no picture and just smiles when clicked...any ideas?
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2019 at 3:10 AM
Flybaby
Same thing happened to me Elsastar. I submitted a ticket. I suggest that you do the same, so Nick can be aware that others are having the same problem.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2019 at 3:22 AM
Russel Denton
Ann Price, you are after creepy crevice ok
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2019 at 3:28 AM
Elsastar96
Thanks Flybaby, I will do that.
66 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2019 at 4:29 AM
Ann Price
Found creepy crevice do I just whack the bushes or am I looking for something.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 16th 2019 at 4:54 AM
Flybaby
Ann - Just whack in any field until you whack up the strange tablet and then return to Eadie in Pompeii