Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Welcome the new Bush Whacker 2 Player Council!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2019 at 10:44 AM
Last Edited June 13th 2019 at 10:44 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

As mentioned on the blog, we've been recruiting a new player council. I'd like to extend a big thank you to all the applicants!

Please welcome the new council player council!
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2019 at 1:10 PM
Elsastar96
Congrats to all who have been chosen...I'm sure you will all do a fabulous job!

Happy whacking!!!
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2019 at 7:26 PM
Last Edited June 13th 2019 at 7:30 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Congratulations !!!!! to all chosen council players on all BW2 Platforms.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2019 at 11:35 PM
Last Edited June 14th 2019 at 3:58 AM
Russel Denton
Firstly congratulations to those who made the council,

Secondly im a bit upset that there is not equal representation across the platforms, you got 2 players for Facebook,Kongregate and Armor games and 5 players for CNE Games,

Why couldn’t you have 5 players for each platform or instead 2 players for each platform so there is fair representation?

It’s still not too late to get 3 players for each platform that has 2 players only representing them ok.
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2019 at 11:44 PM
Last Edited June 13th 2019 at 11:46 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
I nominate russ for council and number 19 on the rankings.
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2019 at 1:08 AM
phagras
Thank you, and thank you as well to the previous council members who I know worked very hard.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2019 at 11:40 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Thank you for your feedback Russel.

We find any more than 14 members on the player council becomes difficult to manage, and as different platforms have different total numbers of players, we try to strive for proportional representation over the equal representation you propose.

In choosing members for this Player Council we tried to focus on three things: Quality of the application, new members vs. old members (we wanted to refresh the council to give other players a chance to participate), and proportional representation by platform. We feel that we met those goals as well as we could, given the applications we received. We encourage you to apply again the next time we open up the Player Council for new applications.
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2019 at 8:03 PM
Duckie
Congratulations to the new Council.
My best advice is not to be afraid to share an idea w/o being asked first.
And have fun!
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2019 at 9:42 AM
Lilbit0219
Thank you to everyone who said Congratulations. Im new at this but very excited to start & help out.
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2019 at 2:45 PM
DragonPoker
Thank you! I'm very excited to see how this unfolds :)
42 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2019 at 7:24 PM
DStodg736
Thanks for the support and thanks for adding me to the council. I'm excited to help share ideas and if other players have ideas i'm more than interested in listening to your thoughts as well. I will do my best for this community :)
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 30th 2019 at 3:30 PM
jpl77
Grats... does seem strange that there isn't equal rep. That being said, I have no idea how many players are on the other platforms. But if we were to look at the lake island rezoning quests Facebook was the last one to finish up because we had the biggest quest numbers because, well we had the most amount of players. Doesn't make sense to say equal rep and then have lower number of FB council members.