Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Questions about the new CNE Game Site
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 5th 2019 at 3:45 PM
Flybaby
I clicked on Auto purge for the heck of it, and the popup said that everyone on my list had played recently, so I couldn't purge. It didn't mention that I had to have over 200 buddies.

Here's the thing though. As a test, I manually removed someone from my buddy list. The good news is that the player remained on my friends list. The bad news is that this player isn't showing on my buddy request screen, so I can't request this player as a buddy again. Hoping there is a cool down period and I can try again tomorrow.

I'm hoping that the devs will update their FAQs to include many of the questions players have posted in various posts/threads in this forum.
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2019 at 3:11 PM
lazysis
HELP?? Just transferred over from BFG and cannot add "friends". Did read the "how to" on the forum site, but when I right click on my friends from Cotli, the navigator bar pops up with a "mute or report" option.

SO friggin FRUSTRATED...I don't know how to make this work grrr
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2019 at 3:42 PM
ArmyMomOkc
You have to have their profile link to add as friends in your CNE profile. I might be misunderstanding are you trying to add someone in chat? If you copy your link & share here or in chat then you have what you need.

I still have room for more buddies (in game friends). Here is my link -

https://games.codenameentertainment.com/?u=1270h9657c1

You might also check the add me section in the forum for people who have shared their link.