Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Adding Friends on CNE Site
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2019 at 4:17 PM
lazysis
I should clarify...I cannot seem to find any names in the list to send invites to...even "random"
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2019 at 4:37 PM
lazysis
Thank you, Duckie!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2019 at 6:33 PM
ArmyMomOkc
lazysis, got your friend request. 😊 I will send you a buddy (aka in game friend request)
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2019 at 5:44 AM
Last Edited March 12th 2019 at 6:12 AM
blackmangopit
I just realized that there was a new way to add BW2 friends. I just went to CNE website and I registered for an account and I added BW2 and it added a brand new game from the beginning. How do I migrate my current game that I have been playing for years? I have always played on Facebook, not BF or any other platform. Please help so I can add actual BW2 friends to play with.
Post by Duckie deleted March 12th 2019 at 5:58 AM
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2019 at 6:00 AM
Duckie
Sorry.. did not see you had stated you play on Facebook.

At this point, only players from Big Fish Games can transfer their current games over to CNE. Big Fish Games will no longer support this game in the near future.. thus the reason for the mass transfer to this new site.

Players from other platforms are welcome to begin new games and join us... but as you've seen.. you need to start a new game from the beginning.
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2019 at 6:12 AM
Last Edited March 12th 2019 at 6:13 AM
blackmangopit
Ok, I wanted an easier way to add friends who play BW2 instead of random selects from mutual "friends". I added a ton of friend requests last night but it's a crap shoot on who actually plays BW2 and the friends request at the bottom of the game is spotty and doesn't show people I know who play it. It's frustrating, but thanks for letting me know it's only for BF right now.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 18th 2019 at 8:10 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Hi all I just moved my 2nd profile from the old BF side. I have been having fun playing from the beginning. Played on the "old" side as long as I could :)
(We only have until the 20th to move for those that are still hanging on.)

https://games.codenameentertainment.com/?u=3006h4c4c93

I need friends for her (AngelaOkc) If you would add me I would really appreciate it! I am going to still be playing my main profile too. 2 for 1 buddy :)
I have sent requests to some of you already.

For those who don't know me - I like too take long walks through your gardens and a stroll by your pond. I'm also happy to do any request you send my way. Thanks :)
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 21st 2019 at 8:04 AM
Horsedancer1
Thanks so much! I played this game on BFG for years and was really confused as to how to add friends. I don't have any friends yet and usually play every day. Friends would be welcome if I can figure this out. I copied Duckie's instructions to MS Word, so I have them! Thanks Duckie!
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2019 at 12:21 AM
kiki_ar
Thanks Duckie and everybody helping us !!!! You´re soooo generous...
Post by Horsedancer1 deleted May 12th 2019 at 8:51 PM
260 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2019 at 1:08 PM
kiki_ar
Thanks Horsedancer for accepting my friends request!!!! Glad to help out any time!
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2019 at 1:19 PM
Horsedancer1
Thanks kiki! I am still learning all the new tricks, but will do the best I can to be a helpful friend! :D
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2019 at 12:32 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Horsedancer I sent you a friend request from AngelaOkc. It shows still pending on my end (in CNE profile).
Thank you!
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2019 at 1:01 PM
Horsedancer1
ArmyMomOkc, sorry, I wasn't getting any type of notifications that I had friend requests. I had 8, so I accepted all. Sorry to anyone that thought I was ignoring them. I went to my profile from the forum page and did not see anything, so after ArmyMom's post I went into my profile from the game page and found you all. Former BFG player still struggling to understand CNE's platform.
20 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2019 at 11:25 AM
Kieryn
Thanks for the tips! I wish I had seen this yesterday! I was having the toughest time figuring out how to add people. I figured out my own system. Not quite like the steps listed here, but it works for me just fine. :)

https://games.codenameentertainment.com/?u=2630h6018df
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2019 at 12:31 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Horsedancer1 glad you found us :)
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2019 at 12:52 PM
Horsedancer1
Thanks! :D