Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7
New Codename Games Site!
14 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 25th 2019 at 2:51 PM
LyndaS
I am in the not liking the changes camp as well as I prefer to play solo. Also I would stay signed in with Big Fish. With codename I have to sign in every day.
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 25th 2019 at 3:16 PM
sfergu4127
After the change over to the Codename site and not being happy with the friend part I have decided to quit. I wanted to make it to the Flux but that will take me way too long. The game is just not fun anymore. I have been playing for at least 2 years and now progress will take too long. I did not even finish Nate Birthday which I have always finished. I hope everyone else continue to have fun playing.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 25th 2019 at 3:29 PM
Last Edited January 26th 2019 at 5:11 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Now the amounts of BB we can buy has changed. Used to have a 1200 (+ if a sale like now) now it shows the top package is 520 (+ 156 bonus) as the top. Has the higher amount always just been available for BFG?
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 25th 2019 at 3:32 PM
ArmyMomOkc
sfergu4127
Sorry to lose you. I understand. So many changes at once.
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 26th 2019 at 3:46 PM
Anubischick
ArmyMom I think that was just a BFG promo. The purchase end of things is usually handled by the portal.

sfergu4127 I echo the sentiments, sorry to see you go.
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2019 at 2:37 AM
Duckie
LyndaS ...I also do not like having to sign in each time I close down my browser. It would be great if they gave us the option to stay signed in.
86 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2019 at 10:27 AM
Buck
What happens to our djarts tokens,do we still be collecting and spending them?
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2019 at 10:34 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Are djarts tokens a FB or other game platform thing? I have never heard of them before. How do you get them?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2019 at 12:13 PM
Raymond
djarts is the prior name of codename entertainment. the tokens are a reward in facebook for playing several of their facebook games (not all their games give any, but all their games were only ever on facebook but that does not pertain to this).
playing so much energy a day in bw2 gives a person 0 or 1 or 2 or 3 or up to 4 tokens. similar in bw1 and 3 or 4 of their other games.
40 tokens can give you a 100% refill in energy, some smaller amount can give you a large energy pack. the tokens screen can give you different things for others of their associated facebook games.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2019 at 12:22 PM
Raymond
http://prntscr.com/mcxj9l
http://prntscr.com/mcxjnj
http://prntscr.com/mcxk3d
http://prntscr.com/mcxkaw
http://prntscr.com/mcxkli

many people are unable to log in and even though they collect 4 per game per day, are unable to cash any in. i posted a topic a few days ago on one way to possibly get the ability back.
cne actually sourced out the programming to make this, they have no control, thus they can not even change the name from djarts tokens to say something like cnetokens. and can not fix the issue some people have in not being able to use them but i hope what i posted helps all interested parties.
cne also threatened to totally remove this reward system sometime in the future due to these problems. many of us have thus asked them to consider some compensation/conversion of the accumulated tokens into something else, perhaps BB's
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2019 at 12:22 PM
Last Edited January 27th 2019 at 12:23 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Okay, so those tokens don't pertain to former BFG players (or any new player) for this new game site. So, unless unless this platform is or will be eligible to earn them the topic isn't relevant to us in this thread.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2019 at 12:24 PM
Last Edited January 27th 2019 at 12:26 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I thought I saw a post by you on the subject outside of here. Okie Dokie ;)
I asked about them because of Buck's question. Thx
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2019 at 12:45 PM
Raymond
you asked in this topic. i answered.
you have to realize the majority of topics of this forum till now mostly pertain to facebook.

it may be possible for the devs to implement this for other platforms if they feel the need
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2019 at 2:49 PM
Last Edited January 27th 2019 at 2:59 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Ray
I explained why I asked, you answering is understandable. I was trying make it clear it was an off topic discussion for this thread. So others like myself wouldn't be confused about something that isn't available for this game site, which is not specific to FB but for former BFG players. Not about you answering a question. It's all good.

(Edit - Or if CNE moving other non FB platforms to this new site & these tokens are available to those platforms then discussing these tokens would be relevant.)
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2019 at 6:05 PM
clm
Why are there 16 friends showing in My Account but I only see 13 at the bottom in the game. I'm tired of trying to figure this mess out.
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2019 at 7:03 PM
Duckie
clm.. please read this Step by Step guide to adding friends to the new site. It is a two part process and it does get easier :

http://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=24078
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 28th 2019 at 8:33 AM
clm
Thanks Duckie. I figured out that some just want to be only a friend and not a Buddy.
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 31st 2019 at 5:26 AM
Lilac43
I haven't migrated from BFG yet. I will say that I'll definitely miss the 30% discount on purchases, as one of the old fogies on a limited income. Dumb question: will the VIP program be continued on this new platform? Thanks.
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 31st 2019 at 6:33 AM
clm
It's really not that bad. I hate change too but you just have to get use to it. Yes VIP is still there.
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2019 at 8:11 AM
VisionAri
I preferred BFG but this new version isn't the worst thing ever; it's just different. I'm still adjusting but so far, it isn't turning out to be as bad as I'd feared.