Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5 6
Event Update: Halloween Event, 2018 Edition!
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2018 at 7:11 AM
Last Edited October 30th 2018 at 7:22 PM
Kelvin Foo
ArmyMomOkc:
I was hoping for a quick reply from Devs here. Will take up your suggestion to send a ticket to see if the response will be faster, and before the event ends. :)

Thanks!

[EDIT: Nick have promptly responded to my ticket to confirm that the Tenacle Monster Pet does indeed have the double mana capability. He have also updated the description in the Knight screen. Thanks, Nick & all! I've also gone ahead to purchased the pet. :)]
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2018 at 10:40 AM
Raymond
p.a.g.a.s. is never wrong. no pet has ever been changed by the devs once they defined the pet and allowed people to get them. all but a few of prior year pets are change nothings to sweets. one could guess what those 6 are, or check pagas which i know everyone who spends bb's does before making any purchase
oversite? no the devs perhaps just didn't want to repeat that 'change nothings.........................' several more times redundantly and have quip little remarks instead
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2018 at 12:16 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Kelvin: As a small company, we tend not to be around on the weekends, just sticking to office hours to not burn out. Our office hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday Pacific Time.

@ Flybaby: Nick accidentally reset the Build a Skeleton achievement for those players who already had it, instead of keeping it marked as completed if you had already achieved it.

He's fixed it now, so it should be marked as completed for you.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2018 at 2:04 PM
Flybaby
Thanks Erika. Will we be getting a pet for this one as we did the last 2 years? Or is it just the achievement?
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2018 at 2:19 PM
Last Edited October 29th 2018 at 2:20 PM
Flybaby
Thanks Russell for the trick or treat locations. Some changes since last year, but I didn't compare them yet, but I may out of curiosity.

Just a reminder of what Erika said last year when players had problems in the Flux: 'You get candy from only ONE version of the Flux.' Don't know if that holds true this year, but just something to keep in mind.

P.S. The locations listed on the wiki are from 2017. I will go ahead and updated them tonight.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2018 at 2:58 PM
Erika/Alyniana
No pet if you've done it the past 2 years, as per the change log. Just the daily quests to help with the candy gain.

The achievement wasn't meant to be reset if you've already earned a Skeleton pet in a previous year.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2018 at 3:25 PM
Last Edited October 29th 2018 at 3:39 PM
Flybaby
FYI:

I just did a comparison of the trick or treat locations for those with inquiring minds.

The changes are:
Flux 14 and Flux 18 were removed, and replaced with Flux 19. and the one in the Salty Settlement.
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th 2018 at 11:28 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Fly if u check page 4 russ has all the locations plus the new ones.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2018 at 4:51 AM
Flybaby
Right Matthew. If you check my post above, you will see that I thanked him. I was merely pointing out what changed between 2017 and 2018 after comparing line for line.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2018 at 5:11 AM
Flybaby
Woo-Hoo - Trick or Treating has begun. Happy Halloween to all you Bushwhackers!!!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2018 at 5:11 AM
Last Edited October 31st 2018 at 9:02 AM
Flybaby
There are a few tricky ones to find. If you're having trouble finding any of the field locations, check the wiki. The details are worded a little differently, so it may help.

https://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Halloween_Event_2018#Trick_or_Treating
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2018 at 7:15 AM
Flybaby
So funny ... I didn't dismount or remove pet, and was able to walk up the mountain peak instead of riding the chair lift. Tried it again with just my pet (no mount) and rode the chair with my pet following. lol
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2018 at 8:04 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Thank you Russ & Flybaby! Trick-o-Treat time! :)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2018 at 10:37 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Haha ,, I found the mountain peak was sooo easyyyy to get the treat.I just walked up the left side of lift with mount and pet intact... and voila....Got them all done in 1/2 hr..:)....Loved it..
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2018 at 10:51 PM
Rebecca Beattie
my pet followed me up... I did use the lift and un mount.. but my pet had no issues
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2018 at 1:08 PM
Russel Denton
Question, the guy we are finding reagents for, when does that end,
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2018 at 2:14 PM
Last Edited November 1st 2018 at 2:20 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Russ..I would say end of event......I had another one today..I think the quest is just to get the treats.???All I get from them is energy n gold....(from the bags or satchels.) I also have over 18 grand of Pum'kins.??
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2018 at 2:00 AM
Mummo
I have just, today, received strawberry tarts from Linus. As others seem to have received theirs a while ago, I assumed I wasn't due any, so nice surprise.
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2018 at 2:29 AM
Mummo
Barbara, hope you have been buying treat bags, for 300 pumpkins, each day?
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2018 at 12:25 PM
Last Edited November 2nd 2018 at 12:28 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Mummo..

Yes and ty.. have been buying bags since we were able to do so.....BUT we can only buy 1 per day......so I lost out on 18,000 pum'kins or more...lost count. What a bummer..I have never had so many pum'kins left in this event.....:(..