Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5 6
Event Update: Halloween Event, 2018 Edition!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 26th 2018 at 2:51 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Okay bone doc makes sense now. This is my 3rd Halloween due to timing when I started playing. Thank you Erika!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 26th 2018 at 6:01 PM
Flybaby
I'm wondering what will happen to the achievement "Help The Bone Doctor build and animate a skeleton for Halloween!". Will we get a different one for doing the 3rd year quests?
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 26th 2018 at 7:07 PM
Russel Denton
Flybaby, we will just have to do what they do in china.....and wait and see
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 26th 2018 at 7:33 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby......The skeleton years past have been the same I noticed..,,but maybe this year I hope, it will be different..
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2018 at 7:24 AM
Flybaby
As far as I can tell, I'm done with the Necromancy Reagent quests (except for the repeating dailies) and have not received any achievement for it. (The animated skeleton remains unfinished). And there are no other achievements listed that seem to pertain to the 2nd or 3rd year quests.

From the Blog:

There are a total of 18 possible Achievements to earn in the Halloween 2018 event:

Achievements Returning in 2018:
Mansion Maniac - Get 50 decorations for your Haunted Mansion!
Little Kid Spooker - Scare 4 kids in you Haunted Mansion
Scarred for Life - Scare all the kids in your Haunted Mansion!
Trick or Treat - Go Trick or Treating on or after Hallowe'en!
Costume Quest - Complete the Costume Quests
Year Round Scares - Completed the Moulder Most Foul
Pumpking - Grow a very large Pumpkin.
There's a Skeleton in Us All - Help The Bone Doctor build and animate a skeleton for Halloween!
Hallowe'en Collector - Have at least 40 unique decorations in your H. M.! (formerly Halloween Completionist)
Craven Candies - Find each trick-or-treaters favourite candy

Added/Changed for 2018:
Ghastly Grabs* - Purchase all the 2018 Halloween Event items.

We have 7 achievements from previous year's events, which may be earnable by spending some Bush Bucks, if a player was not present during the initial years:

Spooky Home Decorator - get all house items from the 2012 Halloween Event!
Year-round Cosplayer - Get all player items from the 2012 Halloween Event!
Candy Spender - Purchase all the Halloween 2013 items!
Spooky Purchases - Purchases all the 2014 Halloween Event items.
Halloweenie - Purchase all the 2015 Halloween Event items.
All Hallows' Items - Purchase all the 2016 Halloween Event items.
Scary Swag - Purchase all the 2017 Halloween Event items.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2018 at 8:23 AM
Flybaby
It's quite possible that we may get a pet out of the Bone Doctor Reagent quests.

I have at least 2 skeleton pets and a Sprocket And Brute pet (2017) in my inventory. So it could be we have to do X amount of dailies in order to get the reward !!!???
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2018 at 9:55 AM
Kelvin Foo
Talking to the Knight, there are 6 pets in the "last year's items" that doesn't have description of their capability. Is it an oversight or is it intentional for some reasons such as a surprise capability. I have been looking forward to Halloween event to buy the tenacle monster for its capabilities of double mana as listed in PAGAS, but apparently the capability is different now. Is it possible to get the old capability back? or are there any current Halloween pets which would have the double mana capability?
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2018 at 10:26 AM
Flybaby
Kelvin ... Unfortunately I don't know the answer to your question, but if you wait for the Pet Sale to come around again, you might be able to buy it for a better price. The Rocket Chick and Easter Pitbull are also double mana pets, so you could look for them as well
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2018 at 10:40 AM
Last Edited October 27th 2018 at 11:27 AM
Barbara Tompkins
I am using the Easter Pitbull for double mana..He is level 40 now.....Love using using it.. Also the canoe mount is double mana..and the red dog which I use as well...(my total double mana is +26%)

AND ...I am still doing the reagents quest ..even today.

Kelvin Maybe once you buy that pet the bonus will show up...(the 6 pets I see as well with no bonuses tied to them )......just saying..
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2018 at 12:01 PM
Flybaby
Barbara, I am also using the Easter Pitbull - LV 40. Love it!!! Also, Don't forget about the Red Flare Trinket for another 5 % double mana and 5 % double power!!
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2018 at 12:22 PM
Last Edited October 27th 2018 at 12:25 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybay

I can't find that Red Flare trinket...I have checked many times for it ...Can you or do you where you got it, plzzz n ty.

Moreover,, how many event pum'kins do you have. I have 3 then this year will be 4.....I also have to make sure I get all designs....
YES awesome pet that Pitbull....:)
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2018 at 12:25 PM
Raymond
pets one owns can have their bonuses modified/changed using DNA, but not for this specific thing, so once changed away from double mana it can not be changed back. i know this is not your situation though.
i find double anything to be overrated, standard is ok for me, considering the percentage odds of course
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2018 at 1:56 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Kelvin,

The tentacle monster does have the double mana bonus. The description in the halloween store is vague for some of the pets but I did get that one and it does have the bonus shown in PAGAS.

I get impatient waiting for the sales so I spring for these when I have BB to spare. I agree the sales are much better but the wait for a particular pet takes patience I don't seem possess :)

(http://prntscr.com/lb8b2l pic of tentacle monster in my pet inventory).

Did you get it and it has a different bonus?
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2018 at 4:14 PM
Last Edited October 27th 2018 at 4:23 PM
Flybaby
Barbara ... the red flare trinket is from Detective Kaine's The Centre of the Earth

P.S. I have 4 pumpkins (counting this year). All yellow candles/different designs. Next year I'll start on the blue.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2018 at 5:01 PM
Last Edited October 27th 2018 at 5:12 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby...Ok I dont know why I don't have that trinket.....I better check that Kaine Quest.......Thank you for info...

I have 4 pum'kins 2 yellow/2 blue...all happy ones hahaha and next year I will start the sad ones..

8:26 PM...OHMY GOODNESS..I do have it. I was looking for a gem type of trinket..(total +31 double mana I have now. )
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2018 at 5:51 PM
Flybaby
Woo-hoo! Glad you found it Barbara. Now you're really gonna rock it!
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2018 at 6:55 PM
Barbara Tompkins
haha yeah I sure will and better...odds for double mana......Thank You..again Flybaby...:
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2018 at 4:12 PM
Kelvin Foo
ArmyMomOkc: I did not get the pet yet as I have limited BB. Since the description is different, and clearly stated to be different, buying the pet would mean that I have agreed to get that pet with the ability.

When u say that you did get the pet, did you get it this year or from previous years? I cant see it from the screenshot you have taken.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2018 at 4:44 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Kelvin

I bought it this year from the halloween store in the event area. What does the description say? As I said I can't see now because I bought it. I remember checking PAGAS before buying it to I could see it's bonus.

For example I can see the pet monster in the store & it shows a vague description (http://prntscr.com/lbl272 - pet monster, store)

In PAGAS it shows this pet's bonus is nothings turn to sweets 25% (http://prntscr.com/lbl2vx )

So far PAGAS hasn't steered me wrong. If the halloween store says a specific bonus different than what is stated in PAGAS I would send a ticket to ask. More than likely the store description is incorrect rather than PAGAS.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2018 at 11:28 PM
Russel Denton
Hi Fellow bushwhackians

As you all know in the next 2-3 days we will be able to do the TRICK”N”TREAT achievement , so below is where you can find the trick or treaters.

1.Mummy by the exit of the Mysterious Forest – gives 2 candy

2.Ninja on the mountain’s summit in the Windy Crest- gives 3 candy

3.Scientist north-east of field 4 in the Desert Ranch – gives 3 candy

4.Princess north-west of the Hermit’s House – gives 4 candy

5.Guy with Cauldron hat on the western edge of field 2 in the Northern Swamp – gives 4 candy

6.Guy in Candy-corn hat at top of ski lift in the Mountain Peak – gives 5 candy

7.Girl with bat wings sprouting from head by the entrance to the Sickened Stream – gives 5 candy

8.Guy with Cauldron hat, head to the SW field, the guy is north of the field when you get there on Feeshi Island – gives 5 candy

9.Balding guy near the entrance to the Crumbling Palace – gives 5 candy

10.Girl in fireman’s hat in the central plaza of the Tribal Village – gives 5 candy

11.Guy with scythe south of field 3 ( the NE field) in the Main Mine - 5 candy

12.Ghost policeman near the entrance to the Castle interior – gives 5 candy

13.Mermaid Nurse a little north of the entrance of Mermaid City – gives 5 candy

14.Bushwhacker boy in right of field 3 ( NW field ) in volcano in the Torrid Top – gives 5 candy

15.Horny Devil girl west from field 2 in the Sporing Forest ( across the river) – gives 5 candy

16.the flash near the exit of the Autumnal Forest – gives 5 candy

17.Mysterious cat lady near the exit of the Nimbus Village – gives 5 candy

18.clown guy in Blighted Basin – left of Bottom Field – gives 5 candy

19.Panda guy, near exit of the Frozen Peak – gives 5 candy

20.Explorer Girl, 1st field of the Lush Climb – gives 5 candy

21.NEW LOCATION – Dwarf knight kid, south of field 1 of the Salty Settlement he is in front of a building - gives 5 candy

22.FLUX 19.0 – Robot guy in the office far right below the whack a nate game – gives 5 candy

SPECIAL NOTE – for the guy on the mountain peak, you NEED to dismount from your mount and also unequip the pet ok,