High Jungle Quest Hub
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2018 at 10:56 PM
Jo Helmers
Here here Russel.....
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2018 at 7:21 AM
Barbara Tompkins
haha pork chop......good one.....well said Russel...
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2018 at 11:53 AM
Last Edited June 18th 2018 at 12:42 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Hi dev's

I have the new trinket (Diggergy Capacitor)'' max diggergy'' + 50..from store in Shimmering Quarry Store....love it..... n ty...MY..max diggergy is now 140...

I also like the Bramblenomicon trinket..(whoever thought of it it is good idea..)
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2018 at 1:08 PM
blackmangopit
What is the Geo-Scope and where can I buy it? I didn't see any mention of it on the Wiki page. In the Shimmering Quarries, the seller says that if your pick isn't strong enough you can buy it. Does that mean the other 2 stronger Geo-Picks? They are called Twitching and Rattling Geo-PIcks but no Geo-Scope.

Here's the screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/BAPHxlo.png
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2018 at 2:10 PM
Raymond
i think that geoscope might be what they call that option to bypass the digging and use bb's to complete one digging quest.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2018 at 2:21 PM
Raymond
the option to buy diggergy is called geo-pick
http://prntscr.com/jwh0mv
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2018 at 3:02 PM
Last Edited June 18th 2018 at 3:08 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara, I bought that trinket right after I bought the 1st pick upgrade in the shimmering quarries. I love it too!

Deborah - I haven't been providing info for the quarries wiki. I suggest posting your question in the wiki comments.

Tip for others - It is worth getting Diggergy Capacitor as soon as you are able.
I got the 1st pick upgrade, then the Diggergy Capacitor, then the last pick upgrade.
The last trinket I got was the Twi-Light to increase your artifact fragment odds by 10%.

I have the other trinkets, but only use these two. You only need to equip the Diggergy Capacitor when you refill it, which I really like.

I enjoy digging. Thank you Devs for listening to our feedback. :)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2018 at 3:12 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I am the edit queen, lol
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2018 at 3:18 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Deborah: The Shimmering Quarries NPC will have a separate chat option in their list of chat options, "Let me see that Geo-Scope."

It will only show up if you haven't been leveling your Geo-Pick, and can't start to dig in the Shimmering Quarries by the time you reach it.

If you're not seeing the Geo-Scope option, then your pick is strong enough.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2018 at 4:41 PM
Last Edited June 18th 2018 at 4:44 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom

Yeah,,,, it is great the Capacitor..trinket love it......and also the Bramblenomicon trinket.(good idea)..BUT ,,, I find the Twi-Light trinket is not for me..I wont use it anymore...

I LOVE digging. TOOO...I use VIPs to redo...dig quests....not every day though....
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2018 at 9:07 PM
blackmangopit
ok sounds good. I am barely making any progress in the shimmering quarry - so much junk and am not getting many fragments. I'm in wait mode to start the quest to find the 4 objects for this one yet. I already got the diggery capacitor after 3 days of digging. Ugh. Glaucous quarries was so easy compared to this one.
Post by blackmangopit deleted June 18th 2018 at 9:07 PM
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2018 at 4:32 AM
Last Edited June 19th 2018 at 9:07 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Deborah
I have noticed getting more junk late at night. I don't know if I am imaging that or not, but it seems that way. Last night was particularly bad.

I have seen it said in here the further from noon Pacific the less items drop. I don't know if it was in reference in to event items or all quest items. Is that true Erika?
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2018 at 8:45 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom & Deborah

I find digging for frags is harder at night as well....BUT early afternoon is the best for me.......Shimmering Quaries is better for me then Glaucous Quarry.. for frags......
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2018 at 9:25 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ ArmyMom: The items are random. The time of day has no effect on anything.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2018 at 10:33 AM
Raymond
people 'see' all kinds of patterns in RNG's. it always is a form of confirmation bias or streetlight phenomenon
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2018 at 2:03 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Erika, thanks!

I believe you, though it does seems that way in quarries and fishing. I haven't noticed it for regular quest items. I'm not ambitious enough to track it though and will have to just trust it's random :)

Raymond
Want to discuss gaslighting too? Fascinating psychology stuff.
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2018 at 4:22 PM
Rebecca Beattie
good movie GasLight...
Post by Rebecca Beattie deleted June 19th 2018 at 4:22 PM
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2018 at 5:58 PM
DestKitteh
Maybe come back from the brink of aggression, yeah?

While some people come across as ill tempered or mean, especially in their straight forward comments, reacting with rudeness, harshness, aggression, or anything along those lines is just as bad.

I haven't felt the need to talk here due to how bad it's been getting.

Pop some chill pills and go to your corners. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it. Simple.