Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29
High Jungle Quest Hub
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2018 at 6:38 PM
ArmyMomOkc
When you have finished the most current council quests and return to the council there are 2 options in the response dialogue. I don't want to spoil it, but I am now to "Mope around for awhile and see what happens in a few days" I keep laughing. Well done devs, well done :)
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 27th 2018 at 1:51 PM
Raymond
at one point in the cera alt proper quest line, 41% done one has to whack 3 kinds of pollin/crystals/motes, but there are 4 fields. which field is not used?
http://prntscr.com/jnc71h
http://prntscr.com/jnc7za

is this like that time in rockcity when extraneous fields did not go away when their purpose was done. p.s. i did over 10 quick whacks in all 4 and didn;t get a single thing
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 27th 2018 at 2:31 PM
Last Edited May 27th 2018 at 6:21 PM
ArmyMomOkc
3 of the fields in proper.

The shrine district field https://prnt.sc/jncpn6

One is the field lower SW https://prnt.sc/jncr7n

The old bazaar is east https://prnt.sc/jncqvb
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 27th 2018 at 2:37 PM
Last Edited May 27th 2018 at 6:22 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Raymond

Specific to how you asked the top field above the council is not the field for this quest.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 27th 2018 at 2:41 PM
Last Edited May 27th 2018 at 2:49 PM
ArmyMomOkc
The extraneous field still has a purpose (The Twilight Jungle) for the hub story line.

I was only able to get the items in the specified fields. I did test the flux for this quest. I don't remember if it was difficult or not.
109 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 27th 2018 at 9:24 PM
DocHoneydew
I just want to say thanks for the hub. Despite the annoying speed bumps (the 3 day waits) it's been a fun ride with a satisfying ending.

Now to concentrate on clearing out the shop. :)
Post by ArmyMomOkc deleted May 28th 2018 at 8:11 AM
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2018 at 7:22 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Hi DEV's.....

COULD we plz get 2 coins for each daily quest in the HUB..So we can stand a chance and hopefully get the Proper store items..like in 2 or 3 months and maybe not 7 months..

FYI..we do get 2 coins for the digging quests so why not all other quests....

PLEASE & THANK YOU !!!!!
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2018 at 7:47 PM
Raymond
Devs, please don't.
i know, and everyone should know, you do things for a reason.
do not give in to those who want to be completely done right now and to then complain for the next 6+ months that there is nothing to do.

but on the other hand I do think you do a real disservice to newer players who will never ever get everything from every hub. never be able to armor something like a dozen mounts, never be able to get dozens of infected mounts to reach the next to last mounts achievement of 100. never be able to get the several pets and mount in spine, never be able to get all 8 pets here. not to mention all the other custom items in every hub.

i do hope when we have completed all this setup for this hub, at least one of the daily repeatables give a quest satchel, we used to have one from the 7 cloud quests. and one from the 7-8 sanctuary quests, but none from the 10 spine quests.

perhaps as a bonus to everyone, but especially newer people. once a hub is all setup allow them to do that hubs quests and all the earlier hubs quests. but then again they will perhaps complain that they can't possibly complete all that every day. so ignore this LOL
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2018 at 9:19 PM
Russel Denton
Raymond, i have spoken to players who wish the coin reward be doubled to 2, and i can almost presume that newer players will agree when and if they reach the jungle hub too, just remember this........." THE NEEDS OF MANY OUTWEIGH THE NEEDS OF THE FEW", your not the only person playing this game Raymond, there ARE other people too who play ok
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2018 at 10:19 PM
Raymond
i know, and i repeat, the Devs do things for a reason.
are you actually through the whole setup and now doing daily repeatable hub quests of the like that one will be doing for months? do you actually know the coin payout for those quests that i think nobody is actually up to yet?
as i remember it, it took 2-3 weeks to get the spine hub all setup and the sanctuary one and the clouds. we did 7 daily in clouds, 7 of 8 in sanctuary, 10 daily in spine. how many daily here right now and how many will it really be say a month from now?
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2018 at 10:33 PM
Russel Denton
im not through the whole set up , but jungle hubs been out for just over a month and from the looks of things the coin reward won't change by the looks, but like i said other players are already wanting to up the coin reward
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2018 at 5:36 AM
Raymond
lets do a little math here and take explorer tent in spine hub for example.
that came out a year ago, so lets assume a hub a year LOL
in that year, minus i guess about a month here in cera hub, i got all those spine ci's and 2 of those stone steed mounts, and 11 each of those 5 pets.
i bet by the time a next hub, if any, comes out we will have all things and multiples of many, even at the existing coin payout rate. what is the hurry?
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2018 at 8:14 AM
Last Edited May 29th 2018 at 8:17 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Hi dev's

I don't know if you read through all the comments here..

I was wondering if we could or is it possible get 2 coins for each quest we do.....in CA Proper...for the store items....

WE do get 2 coins for the dig quest in boundary & proper.. I would really appreciate your consideration on this.. request..

Please & Thank YOU !!!!!
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2018 at 9:36 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Barbara: You only need to post your request once. You're only meant to get those 10 coins per day, unless you're using VIP quest resets. It's part of the design.

You'll have plenty of time to purchase the majority of the store items before the new content drops.

@ Raymond: The satchel from the Spine hub comes from doing the weekly trials. As well, the hub content is definitely veteran based, but new players can make choices about how they spend their time with the hubs, once they reach the Flux themselves.

I'll mention to Nick that the HJ hub doesn't have a satchel yet, and see where he decides to put one.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2018 at 11:21 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Erika....

TY for the REPLY.................Was just wondering...if you read alll latter comments....that is why I asked again.....
109 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2018 at 5:05 PM
Last Edited May 29th 2018 at 5:09 PM
DocHoneydew
Well, one of the daily quest npcs (guy over in the eastern area of Cera A Proper) gives a quest or two that gives no coins as a reward. Could 1 coin be added to that quest(s)?
(Otherwise there's days when you only get 9 coins, instead of your stated 10 coins.)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2018 at 9:48 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Doc

Yeah the bone quest does not give us a coin...and some days I get 9 coins as well
not 10........
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2018 at 9:53 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Doc: The quest not giving a coin was a bug. We'll get that fixed today.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2018 at 3:01 PM
Barbara Tompkins
FYI

Nick in chat today..said the bone quest will give us a coin now.....