| Page 1 2 3
Dog Days of Summer Event 2017 Edition!
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2017 at 11:20 AM
Last Edited August 18th 2017 at 3:31 PM
Erika/Alyniana

Take care of your puppy for Nate! This year's awesome dogs are:

- Ghost Dog which increases your odds to win Holiday items by up to 20%
- Angelic Husky which increases your odds that Nothing wins will change into Energy by up to 25%
- Devilish Doberman which increases your odds to win Power by up to 25%

Check out the blog for spoilers on this year's achievements!

The event runs until Friday September 1st at Noon Pacific Time.
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2017 at 12:39 PM
Leona Virgo
Pawmazing, I love the dogs (i always use the holiday but tempted to use the Angelic Husky) and I read the blog and the new thing seems very interesting. Can't wait to start this event tonight.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2017 at 2:05 PM
Last Edited August 18th 2017 at 2:07 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Love Love Love the set up for Dogs Day Event..this year...VERY....interesting especially love the Race Track....hahaha awesome idea..dev's...well done :)
Post by Barbara Tompkins deleted August 18th 2017 at 2:55 PM
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2017 at 2:56 PM
Raymond
why can't i run a race on the racetrack today? someone here in chat said that they already have
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2017 at 2:59 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Raymond: Racing is not available today. You will just unlock the track today.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2017 at 3:01 PM
Raymond
people in chat say they have done it today
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2017 at 3:05 PM
Last Edited August 19th 2017 at 5:01 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Erika.....I won a race today with the pet I picked......no lie....and I would not say if I didn't....that is why I asked any1 in chat if they won a race today :)
Go see pic of info on Bushwhacker2 community post.....maybe a bug but who knows...
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2017 at 3:06 PM
Raymond
i would say please post pictures of the various npc's that say you did but i don't really care, I believe ERika
Post by Barbara Tompkins deleted August 18th 2017 at 3:25 PM
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2017 at 3:17 PM
Last Edited August 18th 2017 at 3:18 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Barbara: Given that you mentioned seeing white squares for the Custom Items, it may have been possible for you to start a race, since you were in a glitched version of the game.

But for players who are in the fixed version of the game, racing starts tomorrow, and the other quest later on, so don't spoil that one.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2017 at 3:29 PM
Last Edited August 18th 2017 at 6:15 PM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Erika..the white CI's were looked at wayyyyy after I won the pet race.....that is why I assumed ev1 would race today etc...I dont spoil anything that others do..as well..
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2017 at 3:35 PM
Erika/Alyniana
If you don't reload the game, then you don't get the proper version.

The white squares were fixed at 1.30pm, and anyone who reloaded or had freshly loaded the game would have the correct version.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2017 at 4:02 PM
Russel Denton
ok there seems to be a bug/glitch afoot with the racing thing, one player already has claimed to have done a race today 18/8/2017 - 19/8/2017 ( my time ) , along with a picture of proof, but other players cannot do the race cause the guy/npc says their still getting setting up so come back tomorrow or a day or so. Also Erika has stated on forum that races dont start today so, thats why i think its a bug/glitch.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2017 at 4:20 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Russel: Basically what I said. There was a glitch. It has been resolved.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2017 at 4:36 PM
Last Edited August 19th 2017 at 12:20 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Even though I reloaded BW2 event 2 times..I still get the same info in pic I posted on Bushwhacker2 Community page..(about the racetrack run)..Will wait it out for morrow and see what happens I guess.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2017 at 5:24 PM
Russel Denton
Thanks, Erika,
115 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2017 at 10:11 AM
Chevalis
I need to say something... THE SPOILERS IN THIS FORUM ARE HORRENDOUS. Just because you have done something and assume others have access, doesn't mean others have necessarily completed the content.

There is no need to update a thread with your progress through an area or event telling everyone, what you encounter, what the rewards are etc. If there is something new to a event you can say 'I loved the new quest you added WITHOUT DIVULGING DETAILS.

Some people are horribly bad about divulging every single detail and its especially bad if you are an overachiever who progresses faster in the game than most leisurely players.

PLEASE PEOPLE LEARN TO BE VAGUE. Unless someone is stuck at a specific point and needs specific instructions there is no reason to divulge information about the game content you unlock. IT RUINS THE FUN OF DISCOVERY FOR OTHER PLAYERS!!
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2017 at 7:00 PM
Leona Virgo
I second Chevalis...i gave up trying to get people to understand, i try my best to not give spoilers and I'm always sorry when I do on accident.
Lvl 403 "Crazy Cat Lover"
9 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2017 at 9:18 PM
Jennifer Allen Northcutt
Wow really. If you don't want to see "spoilers" maybe stay out of the threads discussing the events and quests. The purpose of these threads is so the developers can see how much we like events and quests. They need the feedback.