Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5
Update! Summer Carnival 2017 Edition!
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2017 at 8:04 PM
Last Edited July 30th 2017 at 8:07 PM
blackmangopit
I'm in the Windy Crest as people have said to fish. I stopped at 320 used bait and I still haven't gotten that darn helmet. It's definitely not in my hat inventory either, I've checked twice. That's not anywhere close to being easy.
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2017 at 10:40 PM
Estelle Demulder
I used about 475 bait untill the helmet finally came up. i did get the fishing sword, 2 trouts and 3 squids along the way. I was just about to give up as well
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 30th 2017 at 11:19 PM
Russel Denton
For those players wondering about the achievement entitled "Make Peat Bog risk his life for entertainment 5 times" if you have finished his quests you just have to watch him do his show 5 times in a row ok,
1 Post
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2017 at 7:07 AM
RiverofTrouble
I did notice there was a need to get rid of my mount and be dunked again with the helmet on to get the energy pack and achievement for it.
Post by Kathy Jacobs deleted July 31st 2017 at 4:17 PM
115 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 31st 2017 at 5:22 PM
Chevalis
Actually it just requires a second attempt River... even with a mount.
Post by Chevalis deleted July 31st 2017 at 5:24 PM
Lvl 432 "Dr. Hatchesalot"
20 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 1st 2017 at 5:28 PM
Brandy Grote
Unable to rune socket my sword at all.
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 2nd 2017 at 8:25 AM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
Good thing I checked here. I was missing tons of info. Just saw today that I needed a dive helmet to get one of the achievements. Also, I have not hit the bell once yet for strongman. I always use my power when I play. I'm out of energy for now so I guess I'll have to try building that up later or tomorrow. Ugh. Doubt I'll be able to do that more than once. And where is this Peat Bog show? I'm usually competing for computer time with my son so I don't have a lot of time to notice all of these extra things. Fun for those who do have time though, I guess. Thank goodness for these posts. Hopefully I can complete one or two items before the carnival ends!
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 2nd 2017 at 9:10 AM
Last Edited August 2nd 2017 at 9:11 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Cyndi: If you're short on Power and whacking time, if you have the tokens to buy Carnival Surprise Bags, that can help you get a full Power bar to hit the Strongman at least once. There's no achievement for doing it all 4 times, just the 10% energy award item.

Peat Bog is the clown at the bottom of the event area, by the Duck Whacker game.
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 2nd 2017 at 8:14 PM
blackmangopit
ok, I finally got my helmet at about 420 used bait. I don't like that I had to waste so much collected power to earn all the apple barbells because the payout was so slim as opposed to the potential to earn more with the power on the right hit at a bush with energy.
15 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2017 at 9:57 PM
Irini
Question: weren't we supposed to get a Pandaclaw pet even if we have one? We did get an extra one in past events but I don't seem to have one from this year. Is it something I should open a ticket about or we are not supposed to get one?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2017 at 10:16 PM
Raymond
you should have gotten a ranch custom item this year that you must convert to a pet. first thing is you must not have placed it on your ranch, it must be in the inventory. and the person next to mindy should allow you to convert it to a pet.
there only ever had been 3 of these ever, i.e. not every carnival event since 2012 had this reward.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 4th 2017 at 11:01 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Irini: You win the Pandaclaw as a ranch item and need to convert it to being a pet by talking to Hank the Farmhand.
15 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 5th 2017 at 8:34 PM
Irini
Thanks! I had completely forgotten about it.