Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Event Update: St. Patrick's Event 2017
44 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2017 at 9:35 AM
Tim Bezant
must be an issue with rainbows end, i only get one puzzle piece for every thousand energy. i hope they fix it!
Lvl 422 "Apprentice Bush Whacker"
252 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2017 at 10:01 AM
Maryanne Pulliam Cunningham
thanks
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2017 at 10:16 AM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Nope not a bug just a realy long painful Grind took me 18k energy to get all 56 pieces.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2017 at 10:32 AM
Barbara Tompkins
I agree with Matthew.(no bug)...that is just how it is for the puzzle..(used over 50.000 energy for all 56 pieces)..I was at it for over 4 hrs off and on the puter....through out the day. So to make a long story short that is just how it is set up for us...It sure was not boring either..Now if I can get the 5th lep..I will be happier...so maybe later on today I will get the 5th lep...to make my Sunday..Happy whacking peeps..
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2017 at 11:07 AM
RickyTheFish
5th lep? I haven't even gotten the third one yet... I thought they were time-based, released as the event went on and not based on luck. How did you get #3 and #4 already?
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2017 at 11:57 AM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Ricky..I just whacked in a flux...and used alot of energy that I had saved as well as my daily energy/red packs/friend helps etc etc .....I know some peeps that have the 4th and working on the 5th...I do not believe it is timed based..for each day.I was surprised as well..Just keep whacking Like I did and you will get them.I must spend about 4 -6 odd hrs a day (off and on puter) in BW2 now for this event.But then with my runes/trinkets in usage I can whack all day just about...so..happy whacking asnd you will prevail..ok..
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2017 at 12:07 PM
Raymond
the Leps with hats are energy based not time.
and there's still 12 days left, what's the hirry to do the rainbow puzzle and get all the Leps, they WILL happen for everyone long before there's say 6 days left in the event.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2017 at 12:10 PM
Raymond
oh and i have to say that 50,000 energy is excessive and possibly an exaggeration, i got mine within a few hours of getting that special leprechaun and after doing all my dailies in the flux, so less then perhaps 6,000 energy.
50,000 energy would have taken 5,000 quick whacks and that's at least 2 hours active constant clicking once per second without interruption.
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2017 at 12:24 PM
Kathy Jacobs
Raymond, I take issue with what you are saying. First off, my estimate is based on what it took me yesterday. Secondly, I won't be able to come close to that much whacking most days. For one thing, I won't have the time or the energy during the week. Third: My hand is very sore after doing that much clicking yesterday. For those of us with mobility issues, that much clicking every day is not an option.

I am being realistic when I say: I am not likely to finish that part of the event.

My two cents. Take or leave it as you wish.
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2017 at 12:24 PM
Kathy Jacobs
Raymond, I take issue with what you are saying. First off, my estimate is based on what it took me yesterday. Secondly, I won't be able to come close to that much whacking most days. For one thing, I won't have the time or the energy during the week. Third: My hand is very sore after doing that much clicking yesterday. For those of us with mobility issues, that much clicking every day is not an option.

I am being realistic when I say: I am not likely to finish that part of the event.

My two cents. Take or leave it as you wish.
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2017 at 12:25 PM
Kathy Jacobs
Sorry about the double post. Don't know why that happened...
90 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2017 at 12:50 PM
davepagsny
38 per bush now. Much better.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2017 at 1:44 PM
Last Edited March 12th 2017 at 1:47 PM
Raymond
there are programs/apps called mouse clickers in general that can automate repetitive clicking in one or more spots with different timing in each spot if one wishes (like 20 clicks here every 0.1 seconds and 1 click there every second) and even different actions, left click, right click, double click, key press of any character or characters you wish....
one simple one i use is called advanced mouse auto clicker 4.0
i could not have done it in under an hour or 2 (while i actually was away watching TV) without something like that.

but that being said, read what davepagsny has just said.

BUT I cry fowl to the Devs and demand something for those hundreds of us who completed it before they changed it ones max bush cost.
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2017 at 1:56 PM
Kathy Jacobs
Love that they fixed it already. Agree with you that those of us who spent lots of energy trying to get the pieces should get something...
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2017 at 2:15 PM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Kathy.....I totally agree..the ones that spent tons of energy like me 50,000 ish & Ik know more ppl that used if not more energy....We should get back some BB's or some red packs. I will take anything... I also used that energy for quests in flux then went back to Puzzle quest...I did use alotttt of energy...

I don't care what ppl said about my usage..they were not there..to see...what I did...It was slowwwww trying to get those puzzle pieces...around 8200 energy for 2 pieces..I was livid..to say the least..

So A give back from the dev's ,,, would really be nice....
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2017 at 9:11 PM
Last Edited March 12th 2017 at 9:23 PM
Leona Virgo
you guys saying you spent 50,000 energy might not be utilizing the trinkets/runes/vip/companions very well (if you are at max level). I only play once per day and i only spend enough energy to use up the blue packs, i go down to 37400 and it goes over maxed out with out wasting any packs, i spent less than (not counted anything obtained from whacking) 10k and i got over 40* pieces, i have the event trinket and vip token active, i've already said my less nothings and i have my top two puzzle trinkets on (i don't know what my mount has).

if you are doing everything right and it really was that hard for a group of you, then you all should report it and hopefully get compensated.

*edit
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 13th 2017 at 5:33 AM
RickyTheFish
What platform do those of you with level 38 bushes on the Rainbow Island play on? I play on ArmorGames, and my bushes are still level 1/level 2. I have left and re-entered the area multiple times and I have reloaded the game multiple times just in case either of those actions would "refresh" the bushes or something, but they are still level 1 and level 2.
Lvl 422 "Apprentice Bush Whacker"
252 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 13th 2017 at 7:09 AM
Maryanne Pulliam Cunningham
must have been a glitch in the game. was only taking 1 coin per zap. now doing 38 coins and puzzle is showing up. TY
Ricky, i done what you done, but it worked itself out after i complained. LOL good luck
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 13th 2017 at 8:44 AM
Matthew Kliparchuk
It was never a glitch to begin with the dev on changed it when enough people complained about the scaling little late after alot of people spent HOURS completing the puzzle.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 13th 2017 at 10:16 AM
Barbara Tompkins
I totally agree with Matthew....I was one of them after 4 odd hrs I got the puzzle done along with trying for the other quest for branches/pigs/wood*stone/chisels and varish..,, using sooo muchhhh energy it was close too 50k. Moreover, I even tried changing the trinkets /runes to no avail..So,,,that is when I went in a flux to get the 6 part quest done..It was done faster thank goodness..but still allllllll that energy I used..I was glad to get the puzzle done finally, with a smile,, but not that way...What a time I had...and hope to never go through it again.(whew)..

So if the dev's would kindly give back some red packs BB's..It suree would be nice.....I would be so happy.....(sorry for all the whining, but I am still tuckered out and I love and I am addicted to BW2)......