Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Event Update: St. Patrick's Event 2017
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 10th 2017 at 11:56 AM
Last Edited March 10th 2017 at 12:04 PM
Erika/Alyniana

Welcome to another green celebration in the Commons!

Catch your Leprechauns and start doing turn-ins and daily quests!

Read more on our blog!

The event runs until Friday March 24th at Noon PDT.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 10th 2017 at 5:04 PM
Barbara Tompkins
I really like the St..Pats Pot O Gold mount..it releases coins at the back of the pot when using it...It is so diff...anyhow love it (nice job Nick..if you designed it) (^-^)....:-)
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 10th 2017 at 5:08 PM
Erika/Alyniana
It was Nick's idea, and Cory's awesome art as usual! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

I've passed along your thanks. :)
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2017 at 4:56 AM
Heather Collings
In top left hand corner of screen, there is no patricks day shortcut icon to right of 3 blue puzzle icons which u click on to know what various event quests are
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2017 at 10:38 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Thank you Erika..for passing on thankyou's to Nick & Cory...kudos.again to the awesome color's and design.:)
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2017 at 11:45 AM
Raymond
Heather, there is, unless you are in an area you completed other then the flux. if so then just walk a little to one side just out of the area
Lvl 434 "Expert Monster Hunter"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2017 at 2:58 PM
Gerald Bennett
After going through the rainbow door, the field takes just 1 power per bush click and the puzzle pieces are REALLY rare. At the rate I am getting them the event will be over before I get all 56 pieces. Is it supposed to be so hard to get the puzzle pieces here?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2017 at 3:06 PM
Raymond
they are not rare, they equinalently occur with as much energy as your puzzle pieces everywhere else, but just takes a lot more bushes for that energy to get used.
Lvl 434 "Expert Monster Hunter"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2017 at 3:19 PM
Gerald Bennett
Point wise they may not be rare. BUT for the number of clicks and time required they are much harder to get than any other puzzles. Bushes usually take me 38 energy, these take 1 or 2. Time wise I may end up having to skip this part of the holiday quest as I just literally don't have that kind of time with an event that only runs a few days.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2017 at 4:26 PM
Raymond
almost 13 full days left.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2017 at 5:01 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Well I must admit that puzzle In The Rainbows End Island was quite the thing to do today and the outcome of it was something else. Moreover, it took me over 4 hrs to get the puzzle done. Furthermore..I really like the design of the rainbow entrance that goes to the Island..It is very unique/colorful design...kudos to Nick & probably Cory...Yet, I am curious as too the ? marks on the boxes...and I sure hope it leads to something else..It would be nice as well...It was a long journey with joy today for me to say the least...
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2017 at 5:12 PM
Barbara Tompkins
The only thing I am feeling kind of perturbed about is the Leps..haha I need the 5th one now..but Hey,, no big deal..as long as the puzzle is done today I is Happy lady.. I was sure not bored today. I will tell you that dev's..haha
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2017 at 5:38 PM
Raymond
click the little flowers next to those boxes and others in that area
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2017 at 6:09 PM
Cindy Hefferman
9000 energy for 8 pieces...Im not impressed, they better fix..and we are suppose to play the rest of the quests at the same time?
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2017 at 6:33 PM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Cindy.....I got the other quests done in a flux..the droppings are/were better for me...and then I went back to the Island for the puzzle..It is just a suggestion..ok n gl :)
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2017 at 7:18 PM
Kathy Jacobs
Did about 4000 worth of whacking in the rainbow area. Got 8 puzzle pieces. (Also got bored, but that's beside the point.) At this rate, it is going to take me 28K hits. I hope it turns out to be worth it....

I also clicked all the ? plants (clover pots). That got me an achievement for finding all the hidden items, but I don't know if that got me anything beyond the large energy pack.
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2017 at 10:37 PM
Michael Purcell
ive done over 3500 energy and still no puzzle pieces
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2017 at 11:44 PM
Leona Virgo
around 5 to 10 quick whacks and got my first puzzle piece in the rainbow area, it help to use less nothing mine is at -73.5 includes a companion at -35% and i have nothing on my sword.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2017 at 9:03 AM
DestKitteh
The stereotyping from someone in here makes me arch my eyebrows. Maybe calm down there a bit. Not all of us are retired and have time to spend whacking.

This would be far better if it was a normal field. The hours required, the amount of whacking... It's annoying.

I used up 3k energy and my hands hurt like HELL. I have a neurological disorder, so I can't even begin to fathom how others with arthritis will cope.

Devs, we love you and all, but please, maybe increase the energy required to whack the bushes in the rainbow area or something.
Lvl 422 "Apprentice Bush Whacker"
252 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 12th 2017 at 9:19 AM
Maryanne Pulliam Cunningham
been playing the puzzle for over an hour and NO puzzle pieces are showing . Is there issues with this quest or is it just a time consuming event ?