Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
another broken achievement

21 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 12th 2016 at 11:37 AM
notacreativeone
Last event, the achievement did count and reset. This event, the same thing. I did the A perfect 10 achievement. then I refreshed my web browser. didnt reset the game. and achievement is gone. http://i.imgur.com/wBrvbyM.png

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 12th 2016 at 11:47 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi notacreativeone,

It's on the fix list.

Erika

71 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 12th 2016 at 1:27 PM
Aslan61
Im not sure about this one: but I have completed this achievement on mobile but didnt get it. just checked it on web now and now i have it.

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 15th 2016 at 9:33 AM
ryanmcfitz
I'm observing the same problem. I was sure I had unlocked the achievement but on refreshing my browser, the achievement was gone.

When I mouseover the achievement, it's greyed out but the popup tooltip says "Complete." Also, the event splash page says that I've completed the achievement.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 15th 2016 at 12:56 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Sorry about that. The achievement is saving completion properly now, if you refresh the game.

71 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 15th 2016 at 1:45 PM
Aslan61
Heres another one: It showed me in the same time that I have it on web, and not on mobile.
Now I have reset the world ( so i have bubba currently not in the formation) and so it showes me that it isnt unlocked again.

114 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 15th 2016 at 4:57 PM
Matt Silva
I wasn't loosing the achievement but refreshed and achieved it again 20 minutes ago

30 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 16th 2016 at 8:44 AM
Freudas
Still broken btw.

189 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 16th 2016 at 8:58 AM
Azaryah
Huh, it IS still broken. Just to check, i removed bubba from formation and reset - and perfect ten is no longer earned. Playing on PC.

19 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2016 at 11:42 AM
Jothda
If I reset on my PC the achievement stays, if I reset on mobile (including the add buff) the achievement gets lost... I tried it two times each. Please fix it!

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2016 at 11:46 AM
ryanmcfitz
I've refreshed on PC and the Achievement stays claimed. Fixed for me.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2016 at 4:54 PM
edogiu
Same issue for me

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2016 at 5:12 PM
Fynarra
This is resetting for me still. This has happened at least 8 times now.

12 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2016 at 7:19 PM
vince
This is happening to me still also. Every time I refresh, the achievement is gone again.

21 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2016 at 9:42 PM
notacreativeone
Yeah, still happening to me. Reset the world after event freeplay and its still there in my RP2 freeplay. Refresh my web page and the achievement disappears.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2016 at 2:40 AM
Fynarra
Didn't even reset, just shut the game down for the night; it's gone again.

I am in Freeplay.

114 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2016 at 6:37 PM
Matt Silva
same... in event FP resetting via mobile. everytime I reset, I accomplish the same achievement while building my formation

85 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2016 at 6:47 PM
Tygari
I have two broken event achievements. I taken pictures to prove I have achieved them but they both register as zero progress.
One is A Perfect Ten achievement.
The other is I Participated achievement.
I have completed all 5 event quests and done the event free play yet it says I have spent zero participation ribbons.

I have pictures to prove this glitching.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2016 at 7:21 PM
Fynarra
I also took screen caps of the achievement showing as completed (the popup text, and the achievement screens, etc). It has reset yet again. Every time I reset the app on my PC it's gone. I've restarted the application, Steam, and rebooted.

85 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2016 at 6:27 AM
Tygari
It not even attempting to complete for me.