Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Event! Spring Garden 2016!
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 5th 2016 at 9:17 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Leona: Sorry about that, the achievement wasn't counting the dailies properly. When you do another daily for Freddy, it credits.

@ Deb: We do require that you get a grade from the Queen Judge, but otherwise gardens can be submitted in any manner. Since you don't need to place the flowers in your garden for event progress, you can see empty ones.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 5th 2016 at 9:54 PM
Last Edited May 6th 2016 at 1:17 AM
Russel Denton
ok i know this has been raised before but i was voting last night and the same garden submission came up at least 5 times nearly in a row, can we some how stop the same gardens showing up, so other new ones get a chance to get voted too.

on a seperate note the goggles the photographer wears for the contest , can we have them as a Customisble item for next years event please.
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 9th 2016 at 11:59 AM
BBHuey4213
Question regarding plant splicing 101: I'm hoping to clarify something before proceeding on the Farmer Macdonald gardening event. There's a choice between a plant that takes about 20 hours to grow versus 4 hours, and I'd like to confiem whether the longer growing time automatically means higher yield?
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 9th 2016 at 3:26 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ BBHuey: It's just a preference, if you're in the habit of harvesting frequently or if you only have a chance to play once a day. You can see the approximate yields on the 2016 event wiki page. http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Spring_Event_2016
11 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 13th 2016 at 4:32 AM
BobbiB
Question about what happens to event crops when event ends, several hours from now.
Flowers and trees count towards event progress, so will these be attributed to players?
Bursting bush would add mana, power, energy. Would they be automatically harvested or lost?
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 13th 2016 at 9:39 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ BobbiB: All plants not harvested before the end of the event are considered ungrown.
Post by James Reffler deleted May 19th 2016 at 1:48 PM
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2016 at 12:28 PM
James Reffler
I forgot to make a screen shot of my garden- will we get a chance to see them again?
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2016 at 8:50 PM
Sheldon Hagel
You will if your garden is amongst the winners, but otherwise it is gone, James. Erika? Any way to recover a pic from a completed event garden?