Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
The Mystery of the Infecting Machines
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 21st 2016 at 7:12 AM
Flybaby
I created a wiki page for the mystery of the infecting machines, and included the the spoiler for the machine codes.
All three codes worked for me, but someone on wiki said "The spoiler codes are unfortunately useless, the puzzles are random each time. None of my 3 codes were remotely similar to the codes presented here."
Has anyone else had trouble with the spoiler codes? If the puzzles are indeed random, I will go back and edit the wiki page.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 21st 2016 at 10:40 AM
Jo Helmers
they all worked fine for me
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 21st 2016 at 10:45 AM
Raymond
mine long after the fact are those colors cause the machines remember those colors forever after.
well actually machine 3 one can mess up afterwards if one wanted to.

in a note on that wiki page I put the simple procedure to solve this. my procedure relies on the fact that one color is unused, but an equally simple procedure can be used if that were not the case.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 21st 2016 at 2:19 PM
Flybaby
Thanks for your input Raymond.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 21st 2016 at 3:01 PM
Erika/Alyniana
The puzzles aren't random. They are the same for all players.

We had thought about it, but decided not to frustrate the players who really couldn't work out how to solve them, like the 25 piece slider in Kaine's Creepy Tower that some players can't finish and can't get help with since its always changing.
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 5th 2016 at 10:31 AM
Katherine Soto
I figured out the machine codes all by myself. I was shocked! I used the one color that was not used as a place holder for where colors were to be used and puzzled it out. Bad pun....
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 5th 2016 at 1:35 PM
Katherine Soto
I figured out the machine codes all by myself. I was shocked! I used the one color that was not used as a place holder for where colors were to be used and puzzled it out. Bad pun....
Post by Katherine Soto deleted April 5th 2016 at 1:36 PM