Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
Uh oh ! Looks like something went wrong with the game ! Please reload

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2015 at 10:15 AM
Last Edited November 4th 2015 at 10:18 AM
FHCN
Here is another idea, understanding situations. I get back to my laptop [I said mine not his nor do I say I get back on the game from my desktop] in other word once I return home I get back to my laptop and open the game...

maybe alittle more understanding?
Or maybe you got confused when you read the statement no sure but hope that helps ya

either way its ok, its only an idle game and I didn't spent money no biggie, ill just go back to dirty bomb, thanks anyway

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2015 at 10:28 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Finalhecate,

I've fixed your account so you can play normally again.

Erika

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2015 at 10:42 AM
FHCN
Thank you Erika I appreciate it, if by anychance either by steam [since there is no pm or mail in codename entertainment] to the cause of the problem I would appreciate it,

my roommate said he was spending some ruby but I was just able to spent it without a problem..

thanks a bunch

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2015 at 4:12 AM
Ryusansama
Need fix steam name Dante

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2015 at 11:53 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Ryusansama: Are you getting the error message in game once it's loaded past the Start button? Or before it starts loading? I didn't find a user with the name Dante getting the in-game message.

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 5th 2015 at 1:21 PM
Last Edited November 6th 2015 at 3:29 PM
Ryusansama
[deleted]

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2015 at 11:12 PM
Jandzi
Hello Crusaders of the Lost Idols dev. ia have the same problem then
the game windov says "Uh oh! Looks like something went wrong with the game! Please reload." i reload but that dont help can you please fix that
My game nick in armorgames jandzi.
Thx for helping.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 12th 2015 at 10:31 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ jandzi: Fixed so you can play normally.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 16th 2015 at 8:08 AM
Terrilicious
i also have this problem, my ign on steam is Terrilicious. can i get this fixed?

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 16th 2015 at 11:29 AM
Indra Adi
@Erika : i have same problem dunno why it turns out that i cant access it... could you please reset it just like before the mission... because yesterday (i think), my money became 1.09e72 dunno how it can be like that.. and now i cant play it at all every time i start the game.. my id is Red_Raccoon but if i got an announcement from epic item, it announce my name Indra_Adi

Thanks Before

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 16th 2015 at 11:56 AM
Raymond
Indra, after 'c' the gold and DPS is displayed as scientific notation only, no suffix letter.

all 22 suffix letters = k M B t q Q s S o n d U D T Qt Qd Sd St O N v c = 10^3 to 10^66 by 3's. after c is scientific notation only

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 16th 2015 at 12:28 PM
Indra Adi
yeah but somehow and i dunno how it happens the gold showed like i describe it... after some lag and minimize it for a while.. when i open the game again, the gold be like that... and last time i remembered, im at lv 360... theres no way at lv 360, the gold showed that much right ??

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 16th 2015 at 1:14 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Indra: Looks like you set Jim and Emo above the allowed number of levels. I've set them back down so you can play normally.
Post by Szymon deleted December 16th 2015 at 2:51 PM

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2015 at 1:10 AM
Last Edited November 17th 2015 at 2:44 AM
Indra Adi
@Erika : why did my chest which already 190+ became 53 ?? and my idols which already 2K became just 1K ??? and not far after i played it again, when i want to try buy the jeweled chest with real money by steam, something went wrong and now it stuck again -_- after i lost most my chest and idols and now it stuck again ?

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2015 at 7:13 AM
~Woopsi
got the same issue , Cant reload game. If you can fix it please that would be great :), i Tried to fast forward the game and i realized when i coulndt play that it would be boring :/, So sorry for trying that. ^^;
Steam name: ~WoopsiÒ²
Thanks
Post by ~Woopsi deleted November 17th 2015 at 7:14 AM
Post by ~Woopsi deleted November 17th 2015 at 7:13 AM
Post by ~Woopsi deleted November 17th 2015 at 7:13 AM

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2015 at 10:38 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Szymon: What's your Kong user name?

-

@ Indra: The Idols and chests were removed because you received them from impossible for normal play actions.

The game threw the error because you set Emo up above the allowed number of levels again. I've set him back down so you can play normally.

-

@ ~Woopsi: I lowered the Crusaders so you can continue playing normally.