Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Lost Chests

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 2nd 2015 at 3:13 PM
joebalordo
Hi, I don't know what has happened today, but everytime I tried to open a chest the game has crashed and I'v lost the loot (even a jeweled one). Did anybody has the same problem? Last lost chest a few minutes ago

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 2nd 2015 at 3:51 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi joe,

What were you doing before the chest screen crashed?

Also, you can see what was in the chests by pressing "p" on your keyboard to bring up your history.

Erika

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 2nd 2015 at 5:27 PM
bgh251f2
It also happens with me every time I open a chest. I'm playing on Linux if that helps.

I simply am playing and open go to open a chest and the game freezes, so I have to refresh the page to make it work again, I don't need to do anything out of the ordinary.

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2015 at 12:21 AM
joebalordo
Hi Erika, I quote bgh: "I simply am playing and open go to open a chest and the game freezes, so I have to refresh the page to make it work again, I don't need to do anything out of the ordinary".
And I am playing on windows
Thanks

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2015 at 3:22 AM
Last Edited September 3rd 2015 at 8:44 AM
TazaR666
Hi. Same problem here. Naturally i can see history by pressing "p" but at least in my case gold didnt get added after refreshing (tried to progress leveling Emo Werewolf, which before opening chests was at x13, after opening and refreshing it was at the same x13)

EDIT: Chests open now just fine, so for me this is solved
EDIT2: And bugged again

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2015 at 7:03 AM
Dynamite
Same thing here... happened twice today. Anyone know of a fix. I hate loosing loot.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2015 at 7:05 AM
Dynamite
oh, and playing on a mac

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2015 at 7:13 AM
Last Edited September 3rd 2015 at 7:18 AM
joebalordo
3 chests lost on 3 founded today, and after refreshing no new loot or money, like Taza said

p.s. 4, just now

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2015 at 9:54 AM
Kayling
It keeps happening to me too and when I press "p" it shows that I have received gold etc. but it has not been added... So it looks like we are all in the same boat. I hope they fix the bug soon,it's really annoying!

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2015 at 10:27 AM
joebalordo
well, when I press "p", the story tells me that I have opened my last chest on the 1st of September......

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2015 at 11:18 AM
Last Edited September 3rd 2015 at 11:19 AM
YaraY
I had same problem since last update. I just toggled quality and it seems that it resolved problem in my case.

When i see crusader lvls it seems to be right - just like in play history, but i'm not sure if i received gold, i almost sure i didn't

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2015 at 12:06 PM
Last Edited September 3rd 2015 at 12:08 PM
Neverme
I saw the special for the epic axe today with the purchase of rubie for 2 chests. I made the purchase got the axe then when I tried to open the chest the cards showed up but would not allow me to click on the cards and get the reward. I was not really concerned about a 1 time issue. Later in the day I purchased 7 chests for 9.99. I tried to open 2 of them the same thing happened. I have not opened the other 5. I want my money back. The game says it is in beta, but does not say anything about stealing money for goods purchased that do not work. Even finding how to contact the vendor was a pain. I do not know what causes the problem, but I KNOW I have been cheated and want this rectified.

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2015 at 12:19 PM
joebalordo
"when I tried to open the chest the cards showed up but would not allow me to click on the cards and get the reward"

that's right, Neverme, only that I do not ask my money back, as long as the problem will be fixed and I could have open my chests normally

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2015 at 12:45 PM
Neverme
I can deal with that also. But I will not wait weeks for the problem to be fixed. I will just go to paypal and submit a claim.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2015 at 1:13 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Neverme: For support for us on Armor games, you can click here. (http://prntscr.com/86voaw) Looking at your account history, you do have the Rare Chests from both purchases and you've open 4 of the 9. As well, you do have the Golden Epic Axe. The moment you open the chests, you receive the loot, just the new item stars don't appear in a refresh.

----

We are looking into what is causing the crashing on chest opening to make it not happen.

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2015 at 2:41 PM
Last Edited September 3rd 2015 at 10:31 PM
joebalordo
Hello Erika,
I tried to figure it out looking my "history", and now it seems to work, except that I need to refresh everytime I open a chest, but anyway, everything seems to be fine now.
Thank you, have a nice day :)

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2015 at 9:31 PM
Shinzou
Erika: i was send ticket for DEV, i have problem when I opened chest, like this:

http://imgur.com/osa3d96

Can't doing anything, only refresh browser for playing again, then i lost chest, 3 times for me from yesterday. Pls, check it.

Thks U.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2015 at 12:42 PM
Cadence7887
I had two jeweled chests after the code from today's email. Opened first, no problem, opened a silver by accident, also no problem, opened the second jeweled, the animation played the cards populated, and then froze. I reset, lost chest and items, play log has nothing.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2015 at 2:05 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Cadence: you can put in a help ticket and we'll tell you what was in the chest.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2015 at 4:48 AM
Tugi
Hi, yesterday I lost 2 silver chest. The same case as other in that subject. One time I wait 5 minutes, but nothing happens, after refresh page on kongregate, I don't have chest, the same gold, and the same item as before.