Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Bugs

62 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 7th 2015 at 9:34 AM
bibi
i would like to thank the team, i sent a ticket 2 days ago about a personal bug problem (game freeze, chests lost...) and they reacted quickly and fixed it perfectly!
Post by bibi deleted October 7th 2015 at 9:35 AM

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 8th 2015 at 3:43 PM
BocciBallz
Just wanted to point out a strange occurrence I noticed today.

I went to redeem my free jeweled code from the newsletter and between the gift box floating down and me actually clicking the chest the game spawned a new silver chest. Everything seemed fine as I clicked the claim button for the new chest and then opened my free jeweled one. I exited the chest interface and went back to the main screen and noticed I had the new chest icon from the last silver chest that spawned and my OCD makes me check what chest is there now since it doesn't explicitly say outside of the opening interface. Another jeweled chest is waiting for me and I thought I got lucky but when I clicked to open it the chest just disappeared, no cards came out and the game froze so I needed to refresh. When I checked the play log there was never a second jeweled chest.

TL;DR: Somehow a normal chest spawn while receiving the gifted jeweled chest caused the game to believe I had another jeweled chest.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 8th 2015 at 5:46 PM
Raymond
yes, seems like one jeweled chest appears in the screen as 2, but only one is real.
happened to me twice that I saw

66 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2015 at 4:11 AM
Last Edited October 10th 2015 at 4:30 AM
Varie
Almost 1000 tickets got with warps disappeared after closing and reopening the tab.
Sorry for my quacky English.

66 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2015 at 4:01 PM
Geoff Riley
Agree with Varie - tickets obtained during a warp disappear before you get chance to use them. This is not a good time for this to happen when we're so close to the end of the event and trying in vain to get a run through in 45 minutes --- without using spawn buffs as per the new rule. ;)

62 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2015 at 4:24 AM
bibi
Here is my problem, I think there is a bug with the jewelled upgraded chests: i have more than 300 chests and sometimes the windows "searching for loot" appears when i kill a boss, more or less every 100 silver chests. It happened 2 times now and i havent gotten any upgraded chests for a long time (more than 200 silver chests).

I may be wrong but the bug "searching for loot" still exists.

62 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2015 at 1:04 PM
bibi
i finally got a jewelled ... forget my last post. thks
Post by bibi deleted October 14th 2015 at 1:05 PM

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 18th 2015 at 7:33 AM
danielb
I keep getting sent back to area 1 region 1 when I open the game meaning I have to do countless totally pointless levels. Why is this happening?

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 18th 2015 at 7:33 AM
danielb
I keep getting sent back to area 1 region 1 when I open the game meaning I have to do countless totally pointless levels. Why is this happening?

85 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 18th 2015 at 10:25 AM
Thien Nguyen Dang
Siphon Power/Power Conductor/Power Conduit aren't affected by % increase of Trinket Click Dmg. Please fix.
Post by Thien Nguyen Dang deleted October 18th 2015 at 7:08 PM

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2015 at 11:54 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ danielb: Are you playing on a Mac? Sorry about that, there are some glitches with the Mac build that we're looking into.

-

@ Thien: Thanks for the report. I'll check with the designers if that's the intended affect or not.
Post by Varie deleted October 24th 2015 at 3:33 AM

85 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 24th 2015 at 4:32 AM
Last Edited October 24th 2015 at 4:33 AM
Thien Nguyen Dang
I think there's a bug in Wizard and Nate's item that increase Click Damage by x%

The item is supposed to increase the total click dmg, AKA it should act as another multiplication. But atm, it just add the current amount to the % click dmg increase of trinket.

For example, I have 100% click dmg increase from trinket and 25% click dmg increase for Wizard. So the total result should be 2x1.25 = 2.5 times the original click dmg. But instead, the result is: 100% + 25% = 125% increase, of only 2.25 times the original click dmg.

So the more Trinket Click dmg you have, the more useless those 2 click item will becomes. Please test it out to confirm my report and fix it.

Thank you.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 24th 2015 at 2:05 PM
Poondozer
HI.

I'm not able to purchase chest through the shop (getting stuck on "contacting steam to make purchase!") I read through the thread and noticed this was touched upon a while back so I was wondering if there's been any progress?
Post by Tyfyh deleted October 25th 2015 at 8:40 AM

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2015 at 8:39 AM
Tyfyh
Hello,
In holy hand grenade mission there are 3 priests occupying 3 corners. But if you place Emo wolf near them they don't count as humans.
Post by Keiah deleted October 25th 2015 at 8:51 AM