Link to post - Posted June 8th 2015 at 7:33 PM
Alexis
Thanks Erika!!
Post by Cindy Hefferman deleted June 8th 2015 at 8:41 PM
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2015 at 9:21 PM
Leona Virgo
I would really like the gnomes added. they were the first event prizes and there are so many different ones to go with all the themes, that's why I asked.

I could also use the volcano tiles, maybe the ice (wish there was snow like the sand tile), and outdoor lights (firefly lamp and lava lamp)

the spring pond with the bridge and the lava fountain could look nice in the course also.

I might have some of the names wrong, i'll try to write them down the next time I go through ranch inventory.

thank you for your time
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2015 at 1:53 AM
Mark Fed
Where can I buy more mini golf pieces especially start boxes and holes? My Amicus shop for mini golf is empty and I generally bought all the ones from the regular events...
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2015 at 2:34 AM
DestKitteh
I forgot I still had to complete the last quest - then I was offered the starter kit or BBs.

Mark, you can buy them if you open the store while on your ranch.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2015 at 6:35 AM
Raymond
Mark, if you have one start box and one hole then you should be able to buy as many as you want in the ranch store.
perhaps it's a bug, but did you get your first last year like me, or just now with the golf quest reward?
My ranch store has all golf pieces except only 2 special ones.
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2015 at 1:31 PM
momonwheel
How are the golf courses rated? Some of the top rated courses are really lacking.

Mark, you can also buy items in your store while on the golf course.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2015 at 1:33 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi momonwheel,

You can rate a course after you play it. Ranks are averaged by number of votes, so if a player's course only has one vote of 5 stars, they will be on top. We are looking into a more effective system.

Erika
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2015 at 1:37 PM
momonwheel
I have played about 6 courses. When do you get the chance to rate the course?
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2015 at 1:43 PM
Erika/Alyniana
If you play all the holes laid on a course, the stars will show up in the bottom left corner.

If you pop up the scorecard by hovering a tee and hitting the button, you can see how many holes there are. The course area is very large, so some holes might be not as obvious, depending on how nice the player was.
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2015 at 1:49 PM
momonwheel
Thank you, Erika. I have played the full course, and I only remember seeing the stars 1 time, but I was probably not paying attention and thought the course had no rating. I was assuming I would rate them through Gilmore. Thanks again, this was fun designing the course.
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2015 at 4:58 PM
Leona Virgo
could there be a flux golf piece added to its store for dust, my thought was a two piece but work together portal style but with the flux black squares
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2015 at 10:22 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Can we get a better search function so we can search a for a players course that not on the top players or friends list.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2015 at 3:36 PM
Flybaby
I just noticed the link to the golf course on the map. I hadn't seen it before. Makes going to the golf course so much easier than having to get there via the Commons.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2015 at 3:37 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Flybaby,

We just added that when we rolled out the clown piece sale this afternoon.

Erika
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2015 at 3:48 PM
Flybaby
Love it! And I the new clown piece is adorable! It reminds me of the final hole at some mini golf courses I've played at, where you win a free game if you get a hole in one.
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2015 at 4:24 PM
Cindy Hefferman
I spent a lot of time and money creating my mini golf...what good is ratings if you cant get anyone to play and rank it?
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2015 at 4:24 PM
Cindy Hefferman
I spent a lot of time and money creating my mini golf...what good is ratings if you cant get anyone to play and rank it?
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2015 at 4:32 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Cindy,

We're looking into better ways to get ratings. For now you can ask your friends or go to Amicus and ask players there to visit your course and rate.

Erika
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2015 at 4:46 PM
Cindy Hefferman
Amicus? ok thanks Erika