Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Mounts in BW2!
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2015 at 8:51 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Raymond,

Like you kindly explained to LadyWizard about not getting all 3 mount colours, with 18 possible bonuses, the random generator works very well.

They do show up on occasion: my current mount has .5% to double Gold and .5% to double Mana and the potential to add another .5% to double gold at my next level up just through pure luck.

You'll get them eventually. =)

Erika
65 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2015 at 3:39 PM
Finieous
It wouldn't surprise me if those bonuses were purposefully less common than others.

Purely anecdotal, but I only saw the double-mana bonus once in 22+17=39 mount levels. When I used hay to make it occur it required 19 hay for the first appearance.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 5th 2015 at 11:21 AM
Ruth Orozco
So I have several types of feed, but it will only let me give some of them to my horse. The hay, carob and lentils and something else. The others are kind of grayed out and will say what they can do when the mouse hovers on them, but they can't be clicked on. What's up with that? And what does it mean by "pristine foods"--mentioned when you hover over the hay. Thanks...
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 5th 2015 at 11:25 AM
Ruth Orozco
And I tried to go back and ask the guy (whatever his name is) about the feed, but he just wants to know if I want another horse!
65 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 5th 2015 at 11:28 AM
Finieous
You can only click on the feeds that will improve the currently available bonuses for your equipped mount. There are four available at a time, but 18 different bonuses in all... so any feed that improves one of the other 14 will be grayed out.

Hay will randomize the four available bonuses, which might allow you to use some of the other feeds. Switching mounts will give you different feed/bonus options as well.

Pristine feed will override the four available bonuses and guarantee that the mount will have the associated bonus at its next level-up. The four available bonuses are replaced by the one-and-only bonus associated with the pristine feed, and the probability is set to 100%.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 5th 2015 at 11:51 AM
Ruth Orozco
Aha...thanks so much! That explains it perfectly...
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 22nd 2015 at 6:05 AM
Heather Collings
Is wild horse spawning rare appearance? As I have probably whacked lots of bushes and yet no horse
77 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 22nd 2015 at 5:38 PM
kittypurrrs
Rare for me and most it seems. Once you get enough feed it still seems to take awhile to see one. and when you do, and are unsuccessful , return to Clint right away as you will have at least 3 failures and have to get more food each time.

http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Mounts
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 23rd 2015 at 1:58 PM
Heather Collings
In suggestions section is thread: http://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=10344 which be useful option.. We already can refuse to hatch egg we've already found (for various reasons ie if we already have that pet) so if mount can refuse to choose us, then why cant we refuse to choose them (if we already have that mount or colour variety)?
77 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 23rd 2015 at 9:31 PM
Last Edited June 23rd 2015 at 9:31 PM
kittypurrrs
Finieous, your post on feeding horses is excellent! it explains it better than anything I have read! I am going to use it (giving you credit of course) for the hints on our BF forum! Thank you for breaking it down so well =)