Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Dev Diary - 12/16/2014 - Festival Fiasco Event & Patch Notes

793 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2014 at 6:49 PM
Last Edited December 16th 2014 at 9:21 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Hey everyone, it's time for our first ever Shards of Titan holiday event!

The Winter Festival Factory Fiasco

There's something up at the Toy Factory on your shard. The toys have gone mad and the poor goblins are powerless to stop them. Only you, the hero, and your band of jolly companions can properly investigate the disturbance and put whatever evil is causing it to rest. At the end of the event you'll receive a Trinket based on your progress, along with a permanent town monument if you get 100%. You can find the toy parts, wrapping paper, and batteries you need for turn-ins during any single or multiplayer missions, not just the event ones! Good luck!

Patch Notes

New Features
- Added the Winter Festival Factory Fiasco event
- Added the Winter Festival Clothing Pack

Balance Changes
- Added an additional skill point to all characters to compensate for the automatic point spent in auto attack (we talked about this in this thread a while ago)
- Skill respecs are now free, but have a 7 day cooldown. VIPs cooldown elimination DOES affect this cooldown, so VIPs can respec as often as they wish

Bug Fixes/Misc
- When you join a guild you no longer need to refresh in order to join guild chat
- When you leave or are kicked from a guild you will be automatically removed from guild chat

Discuss these changes here!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2014 at 7:59 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Very fun, thanks! =)

19 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2014 at 7:28 PM
Last Edited December 18th 2014 at 6:25 PM
Konsouela
Hello!

Yes @Alyniana very fun indeed!
Xmas Event is super cool!!Well Done Guys!
I Like that we can run a Multiplayer with people in different levels
and power level other players.

Also the +1 skill Point and free respecing pleased me mucho hehe

Ty also For improving Guild Features as a member of Fishing For Stamina (FFS) I appreciate it a lot

xx

273 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 18th 2014 at 11:54 AM
TsukasaWM
So the event is awesome so far, my only really complaint is that for the amount of work they require, the stuff we're getting from stockings is, well.....lacking.