Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
New Event: Thanksgiving Event 2014

593 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 19th 2014 at 10:59 AM
Last Edited November 19th 2014 at 10:59 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)

Are you ready to stuff yourself full of tryptophan?!

The Pilgrim Monkey is on hand to ensure that the bounty of the fall is harvested, to prepare an epic feast for all the Monkey's to enjoy. Help him prepare the Thanksgiving meal by decorating the table and filling it with delicious food stuffs. Collect wild turkeys and earn trophy room items, or check out the available Extras in the Pilgrim Monkey's store!

Swing over to the Monkey Blog and check out the details before you get started!

70 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 19th 2014 at 9:05 PM
Last Edited November 19th 2014 at 9:44 PM
mythago
Turkeys are far too rare and when you get one it is only on the screen for a few seconds before running back off. This is the opposite of fun. The behavior of the turkeys this year compared to last year has made it far more difficult to get them. Considering it takes more time to do the EBA events on average than the BW1, BW2 and EB2 events combined, I think I will just forget them and simply get the ribbon and hat as fast as possible and ignore this game other than getting my token bonus the rest of the event

593 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 20th 2014 at 11:20 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)
There were no changes made to the event gameplay between 2013 and 2014. If the turkey's are fast this year, they were the same speed last year.
If you use a Monkey Break, they will remain on the screen longer. They stay on the screen for about 30 seconds - unless the eggs are refreshed. So if you use Quick Break, for example, they will race away at all times.

They are simply meant as another challenge, and sometimes that means you need to switch up how you play :)

21 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2014 at 12:10 AM
Last Edited November 21st 2014 at 12:10 AM
Kammy VanBoven
Chloe I think something is wrong this year. The moment I click my curser to hit the turkey it takes off. Even if it just appeared. The only ones I can hit are the ones that appear during a monkey break.

593 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2014 at 11:08 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)
We are taking a look at the issue today :)

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2014 at 5:44 PM
Maria Laura Kasperaitis
I usually purchase all the hats to support game this event turkey things sucks for me I didnt play last year so I dont have nothing to compare to but It is a let down I will like to have some news on it.Is all is talked about in chat turkeys too fast Probably wont make a difference what I think about it but I still have to vent I stopped after the first hat I wont purchase nothing else till this changes.Like I said me not purchasing probably wont make a difference but I am pretty upset about this