Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Wiki Has Been Created. Please Add Content.

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2014 at 8:25 AM
Last Edited November 12th 2014 at 3:33 PM
Elharith
http://shardsoftitan.wikia.com/wiki/Shards_of_Titan_Wiki [linkified by CNEJUstin]

Thanks to Andaho for creating the page. Now, let's fill it with helpful information for our fellow game players.

29 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2014 at 6:32 PM
Athena/Wolfsbane/Arcane Vengeance
Ty Karen :)

25 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2014 at 4:54 PM
Last Edited November 10th 2014 at 7:28 PM
Sils
As we're making a wiki, people must remember an important detail behind wikis:
They're objective, not subjective.

Wikis are not the place for opinions and beliefs, but instead for data, statistics, general information, and hard-proven fact. It is not a place to start arguments, that's how wikis get ruined.

Consistency is key. Make sure your page is consistent in style and format with other pages of a similar or the same type. Also, remember to add any new wiki pages you make to a proper category (If it's an NPC, add it to the NPCs category, for example).

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS give a summary of any work you do, in the box where it asks you to. Documentation is important, as is publicly stating what you did so others can follow your work when reading your edit. In your preferences, you can check a box that will always prompt you to write a summary if you haven't.

Guides are normally permitted by wikis, however they must be on their own separate page, away from the objective material.

Don't "patrol your page." Wikis are open for the world to edit, and people may go onto the page you created, and attempt to enhance the page in a way you don't agree with. Have a third party (admin or other editor) compare the two pages and decide what looks best to the public. Remember the page isn't yours, it's EVERYONES, we work as a group in the interest of everyone.

Lastly, please hit "Preview" to view your post before you hit "Publish." Please, I beg of you. It's much easier than having an admin read through 10 minor edits for formatting issues on a single page.

I'll be making edits on the wiki under my old wikia account name, DefenderJ. There was a time I ran a wiki in the past (sidequest.wikia.com), before the game's servers shut down. The only purpose that wiki can now serve is as a helpful tool for us to use when creating this new wiki.

793 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2014 at 5:40 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Bumping this thread so that it can receive more posts (otherwise posts with no activity in a month cannot be posted to).

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 6th 2015 at 9:48 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Bump