Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15
Found a Bug? REPORT IT HERE!!!

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 23rd 2014 at 12:01 PM
Elharith
Character Name: Elharith
Mission: various
Bug report: The same thing MadPlaid observed, particularly in HOT battles.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 24th 2014 at 4:14 AM
Last Edited December 24th 2014 at 4:55 PM
estani
Character: Old Charactert
Mission: n/a
Guild: Open Guilded
Bug report: I started the guild and a second leader appeared (I'm ok with that, I think it's great). Then I tried promoting a third one, and without any warning I lost the leadership status and cannot gain it back.
Desired behaviour: multiple leaders or co-eader status for people to let them consume the guild resources.

Edit: I got back to the leadership role, but I can't update the guild, it says there is not enough gold, thought there's plenty... the hole guild is now stuck at level 3...

47 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2014 at 9:07 AM
Last Edited December 25th 2014 at 9:09 AM
Tharexia
Character Name: Tharexia
Mission: None - Inventory

Bug report: Stacks off 100 problem. When combinding to items that will sum up to over 100 the games gives an error message. Then there are some more errors due to this.
I encounter an error after this that says it is the same inventory slot on both of the items that i tried to combine earlier. I also got some more error messages when trying to split the same items.

Solution suggestion:
Make the game auto splitt the reminder of the two items combined after 100 into your "hand" and then you can select a new slot for this item.

edit: fixed typo

47 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2014 at 9:08 AM
Tharexia
Mission: None - Guild -> Members

Bug: Last online date is cut off and do not display the entire date.

47 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2014 at 9:26 AM
Tharexia
Mission: None - Guild -> Skill Tower

When upgrading in skill tower and waiting for cooldown for next upgrade it will not refresh/enable upgrade buttons until you close and load the window again.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2014 at 10:58 AM
cserrorr
Your Character Name: cserrorr
EXACT Name of the Mission: Defeat the Untouched Forces (happened to me while on secondary quest "Collect order scraps" but don't know about other players who experienced the same problem).
Bug Report: Me and some other players experienced stucking at the boss battle, after the dialogues were held, enemies come closer to my party, but the battle does not begin. I and another player managed to avoid getting stuck by clicking dialogues very slow, but this needs to be fixed.

47 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 27th 2014 at 6:34 AM
Tharexia
Mission: None. Main Screen

Bug: After fishing 1 stamina the icons in the upper left part of the screen that shows you the cooldown times for each part of the game is not updated. The Fishing Limit says 20/20 and should be 19/20

47 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 28th 2014 at 5:55 AM
Tharexia
Mission: N/A

Got following error message: Store item does not exist.
This message showed up when i upgraded from 10th to 11th level, or from 11th level.
After error message Teddy is on 11th level.

47 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 28th 2014 at 6:18 AM
Tharexia

After leveling up Teddy from the detailed stats screen on him, i closed this window and are now back to tavern window. Used comp. exp. is not updated, so it seams that i have enough to upgrade another time. The game will not allow me this, but there should be a refresh on the amount comp. exp. when returning from comp. stats screen.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 28th 2014 at 6:29 PM
Pontian Eagle
Character name: Xtrema
Mission: Defeat the Untouched Forces

Once you enter the little clearing, the automatic "cut scene" process starts, and you end up in some sort of infinite waiting loop with the guy at the gate doing his thing while having no control over your team.

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 29th 2014 at 5:12 AM
Bing
Character name: Waldonia
Mission: Frosty's shipments

I do not have the option to actually play this mission. It shows on the quest tracker but when I speak to the goblin he only asks if I have completed it.

273 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 29th 2014 at 7:36 AM
TsukasaWM
It's not an extra mission, you have to do the second event mission and break open the boxes that are scattered around.

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 29th 2014 at 1:03 PM
Last Edited December 29th 2014 at 1:05 PM
Reilin
Character Name: Reilin
Bug Report:Quest turn ins.
Almost every single time I turn in a quest for rewards, the small window will not close. I have had to reload the page about 97% of the time. I can click the green button and get the reward, but it doesn't want to close for me.

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 29th 2014 at 1:47 PM
Steendorian
Steendorian
Search the Thief Camp, gather Astrolon Orders quest

On the first run, there was one table that wasn't clickable. It was the one by the tent near the end of the path that runs along the north side of the camp. On the second run, it was fine.

15 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 2nd 2015 at 9:14 AM
MadPlaid
Character name: MadPlaid
Mission: none
Bug report: Not sure if this is a bug or not, but every time someone in my guild gets the achievement for guild contributions, I get a pop-up that tells me I got it (even though I've had that achievement for a month or better). I'm guessing this is because I'm the guild leader. I also see the little coins go into my inventory whenever anyone contributes and it causes the backpack to be highlighted as if I have something new in my inventory when I really don't. It's a minor annoyance, since the backpack isn't clickable when the coin animation is going.

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 6th 2015 at 8:09 PM
Last Edited January 6th 2015 at 8:12 PM
Ariel Wilson
Character: Lenne
Mission: Defeat the Untouched Forces (Heroic)
Bug: When I reach the final battle, I get through the dialog no problem. Once the dialog ends, the Untouched come up to my party but the battle doesn't start, it just sits there. Normally a refresh will fix it, but this time when I refreshed it went through the dialog again and stuck again.

EDIT: A second refresh did not work. I had to return to town wasting 20 stamina and a Brotherhood mission slot.

47 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 10th 2015 at 4:17 PM
Tharexia
Character: Tharexia
Mission: Scout the Theives' Camp (Heroic)

Bug: When trying to cross the "mountain" back to the trail where the mission starts after it has been crossed once will freeze up the game. Had to reload, and in my case i had already made a battle further down, so i restarted there after reloading the game.

47 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 10th 2015 at 5:04 PM
Tharexia

Bug: In the check in windows are some of the rewards for 17th and 26th day amount text cut of. In gold it says 100,00 and i guess it should be 100 000 and in the 26th day it says 165,00 and i guess it should be 165 000

47 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 10th 2015 at 5:28 PM
Tharexia

In the skill window, the mana cost of each spell should be listed in the tooltip text.

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 10th 2015 at 9:08 PM
Ariel Wilson
Character: Lenne
Bug: During the forest dungeon MP I used a flame lazer and hit for over 23k damage. I failed to receive credit for the 20k damage achievement.