Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Update Mystic Guardians!

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2014 at 5:57 PM
ForeverAloneTorpedo
I've been playing Mystic Guardians since it was released. At first the game was addicting because there were friendly players and lots of competition. The main thing that kept the game going for as long as it did was the updates, it kept players on the edge of their seats. After a year of waiting for swamp to be released all the players just lost hope and left to other games that were releasing new content. I have also talked to Peter one of the developers of the game and it felt like they had also given up on the game, if someone had done something back then the game would be one of the most popular games on armorgames and kongregate, it might not be late to update the game. I can be sure that people will come flooding back to the game.
K Thnx ForeverAloneTorpedo

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2014 at 6:08 PM
Raymond
I don't know what you guys are waiting for.
They have not added anything since October 2012, 2 whole years ago. What makes you think that they will?
Just because they formally have not made any announcement (as far as I can see for this particular game of theirs) doesn't mean that it's not done.

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 20th 2014 at 6:31 AM
Ainsley Hope
(Can a moderator move merge this thread into the other one, thank you)

Raymond, small updates are happening. We can see that. We want to make sure they dont stop happening and spend proper time on this game again.