Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
No success with rare wins in Ruins

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 11th 2014 at 7:55 AM
Heidi Stark
I have completed every level in the Ruins and I haven't won a single rare win item yet. Is there something special I should be doing to get these wins? I typically save up my multiplier to max it out then use it on the gold eggs, but that hasn't worked.

I've never had this kind of problem in either EB1 or EBA. Any tips or tricks I can use?

593 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 11th 2014 at 11:20 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Hi Heidi!
In this particular case, there actually isn't anything you can do to increase the likelihood that a gold egg will drop - using a multiplier in this case will not affect the chances of finding one.

However, you can purchase a random gold egg prize for $25000 gold, which should help you in getting them. You will get a different one for each rare purchased.

Let me know if that helps!

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 11th 2014 at 1:24 PM
Heidi Stark
I had somehow managed to miss that I could buy them. I'll work on earning the gold to buy them with the hope that I win them before I need to make that much money.

Thanks for the heads up.

593 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 11th 2014 at 1:41 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)
You'll find them in the general store, which admittedly, is often overlooked, so don't feel bad :)

82 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 11th 2014 at 7:52 PM
Caren Katsmom
I went through the same thing... not a single rare win dropped for me in the Ruins. Later on, I found out that I could buy the Rare Wins in the Store - no eggs involved. I believe each Rare Win cost me 500,000 gold.