Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Challenge Monkey *Star Items*

79 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 4th 2014 at 4:20 AM
Damah Cat
When you finish level 6, I've noticed that the last lot of items that we are not able to buy are very rarely appearing.
Is it possible, as well as winning them, to give us the option of buying by making them really expensive so at least we can eventually buy them?

61 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 6th 2014 at 7:35 AM
Nick DiCeglie
Or at least make it so that the Challenge Eggs give only the rare challenges if you've got all of the regular prizes from levels 1-6.

(not that building up a supply of tokens for when levels 7-9 are released is all that bad)

79 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2014 at 12:51 AM
Damah Cat
True Nick, nice to have a generous supply of tokens for level 7 (that I qualified for weeks ago)
Just so rarely even see the "rare challenges", let alone finish them.

37 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 11th 2014 at 2:25 AM
Rima Rama
just throwin in my two cents here as a newish player- mainly in response to nick's comment; so as a relative newb i've only had 3 rare challenges and, i mean, i know i would be disappointed if you had to be of a "high level" to even be given the chance to try to finish them, ya know?

79 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 11th 2014 at 3:04 AM
Damah Cat
Rima many of us started playing when the game began.
Even without buying monkey bucks many have finished all of the monkeys.
We are not saying let us buy them by making too expensive for new players.
We would just like the option to either win or buy.

37 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 11th 2014 at 3:37 AM
Last Edited May 11th 2014 at 3:41 AM
Rima Rama
i understand that, that's perfectly fine! maybe i misunderstood something but i thought nick was suggesting making the rare challenges not even show up unless you have all the others completed

79 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 11th 2014 at 5:48 AM
Damah Cat
Rima when you finish level 6 you get a message saying you have unlocked level 7.
There is no level 7 yet. You still have to complete the star items but as they don't appear very often, would be nice to be able to put some of the tokens we keep saving (for level 7) to use.

Nick appears to be asking that once we have bought all the regular prizes for the developers to adapt the script so only the rare items we are missing appear for us to try to win.
OMG now that's a tricky one with it's own built in quicksand! Reckon if that happened the devs deserve very high praise.

37 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 11th 2014 at 7:57 AM
Rima Rama
ooohhhhkkay, i think i get it now! haha, sorry