Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
EBA Gold Coins conversion

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 16th 2014 at 1:35 PM
Lisa Marsh
I was wondering seeing as there is not a lot to do with gold accumulated on a monkey after you complete that section that perhaps you could make a function similar to the feathers section in Egg Breaker that allows you to convert the gold over to another monkey

therefore 4000 golds for fairy tale monkey would become 2000 gold for cowboy or somethign to allow us to use the excess gold rather than it becoming obsolete

73 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 20th 2014 at 3:03 PM
Richs GhostDog
I agree, we get tons of gold and you can't really do anything with it besides purchase the "buy onlys" or a special hammer and then you can't use it once you complete a monkey.

16 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 20th 2014 at 9:02 PM
Lisa Horn
I agree as well. There does seem to be an imbalance with the gold. Especially once you have purchased all the win only prizes and buy the hammer, the gold is useless. Only upon cashing the monkey out do you receive any benefit from that gold, and while that is lovely, when you are on level 6 and have bought the hammer and purchased all the buy only prizes and have 20million but no hammers or tokens, it is frustrating. Being able to buy/exchange gold for tokens or stars or hammers or anything would be awesome!!