Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
HATS

16 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 9th 2014 at 10:57 AM
Lisa Horn
I would love it if the Hats were able to be organized. A different section for each type of hat that we could then organize by rank would be great.

82 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 9th 2014 at 11:28 AM
tabzilla
I second this! Even the ability to drag and drop them within the current system would be an improvement. I would also settle for basic sorting by type as default.

16 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 15th 2014 at 5:22 AM
Lisa Horn
I am wondering if the developers have seen this post. Usually they have some sort of response to request. Developers... Anyone out there????

593 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 15th 2014 at 10:28 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Hi Lisa, we have definitley seen this request, and it is on our list of player requests!

Keep the great work on generating community support for the idea!

16 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 15th 2014 at 10:49 AM
Lisa Horn
Thank you for your response Chloe. I am glad to know this item is on your radar.

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 20th 2014 at 11:26 PM
Bing
This is the best idea in a while! Hat organization!

16 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 20th 2014 at 11:29 PM
Lisa Horn
Thanks Kim. Tell you Friends. Let's get the word out. As Chloe said in chat tonight, the more support we can show, the greater chance we have of making it come true. :)

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 20th 2014 at 11:30 PM
Crystal Fagerstrom
I think it would be great to organize the hats and maybe a hat for tokens:)

16 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 20th 2014 at 11:34 PM
Lisa Horn
You mean to buy a hat with tokens Crystal? Not a bad idea, but I think that due to the special nature of the hats, it would take a large amount of tokens to be able to buy them, but I am not sure. Might be nice to make the harder to get hats available by monkey bucks

26 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 21st 2014 at 5:33 PM
Becca Ziems
I'd like a hat to increase token drops

82 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 22nd 2014 at 10:26 AM
tabzilla
That would be neat, Becca. The only thing I have that increases token drops is the stone hammer - no event hammer has given me that buff, though I am up to my armpits in hammers that increase multipliers.

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2014 at 10:15 AM
Jennifer DeAndrade
Yay for hats organization!!! And I second Crystals idea... a hat that gives more tokens, yes please!
Post by Jennifer DeAndrade deleted February 1st 2014 at 10:16 AM

16 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2014 at 5:33 PM
Lisa Horn
So, Developers, what is it going to take to get the Hats organized? We want it? Can we have it? Please?
Thank you for all your hard work.