Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
EB 2 is Offline... Does Anyone Care?

82 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 2nd 2014 at 11:43 PM
Caren Katsmom
I was playing EB 2 when things started slowing down. Eggs started to break, but it took a long time for them to finish breaking. I tried reloading the game, but it wouldn't reload. It's been that way for close to an hour now. The same thing is happening in EB 1 -- will not load.

Does anyone at DJ Arts read these forums? Does anyone CARE that the games have crashed? In case it's not happening to ALL players (just lucky ones)... I'm in the eastern United States.

593 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 3rd 2014 at 1:14 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)
We definitely care Caren, thank you so much for letting us know that you were having problems. Are you still unable to load the game?

If you are still having issues, I was able to load EB2 in an IE browser - can you let us know what browser you are having trouble with? Please try another browser, and see if that works. Also, please try deleting your flash installation. The next time you load the game, the flash download will reinstall.

Please let us know if this resolves your issues!

82 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 3rd 2014 at 6:26 PM
Last Edited January 3rd 2014 at 6:27 PM
Caren Katsmom
The problem I had loading the EB games was on your end. All other Facebook games loaded fine, before and after the problem started with EB 1 and 2. As I mentioned, the problem with EB 2 started while I was playing it. It had nothing to do with my browser or version of Flash.

Are you telling me that DJ Arts has no information about problems with their servers at that time, and weren't doing any updates then? The problem completely resolved itself, without my doing anything, shortly before reset time (which is 3:00 AM in my time zone).

I would greatly appreciate your help in getting EB 1 Support to respond to my Support ticket for that game, dated Dec. 30th. Thank you.

82 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 9th 2014 at 6:56 PM
Caren Katsmom
Chloe Brown or anyone from DJ Arts Games... I am fed up. Tomorrow will be five full days since the holidays ended. I think it's disgraceful that my EB 1 Support Ticket dated Dec. 30, 2013 - Egg Breaker Help - Ticket #793 - remains unread or ignored by your (alleged) Support staff.

If I don't hear from DJ Arts by tomorrow night, I won't be actively playing any DJ Arts game anymore. I will help friends, but I won't play. You're about to lose a paying customer in many Facebook games.

593 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 9th 2014 at 9:09 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)
Hi Caren,

I have raised your issue with the development team, and unfortunately Egg Breaker 1 is now past the point of receiving development updates, so the issue you are experiencing will not receive a fix as our attentions are fixed on titles which are in active development.

Thank you so much for your dedication to Egg Breaker 1, we are really glad you've enjoyed it for so long!

82 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 15th 2014 at 3:45 PM
Caren Katsmom
Everything is fine now. Chloe, I didn't make it clear that my support ticket was not related to the technical issue I discussed earlier. That resolved itself, as I reported above. The ticket had to do with an issue that involved money I paid in EB 1. No fix was needed, just support. I did get that support, and my problem is now resolved.