Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
General Store idea for excess gold

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2013 at 3:13 PM
Sherry Kirchoff
Since most gamers seem to have so much extra gold after they complete each monkey, perhaps you could allow us to spend it as we spend area tokens..? But charge an extreme amount, like 100,000 gold to get 50 hammers, 12 stars, or 1 monkey break token.

For every extra 1 million gold, we would still get 500 hammers to cash out for the next monkey we decide to unlock. *deep maniacal laugh at the destruction that can ensue*

However, add a stipulation that this option is only available after a player has bought the special hammer and every prize for the monkey they're shopping with. It would make sure that players continue to strive for completion, rather than just the joy of smashing poor helpless eggs. (That statement was added by the P.E.T.A. representative that lives next door, sorry!)

This would give a boost to any player who has been dedicated enough to get every available item for each and/or every monkey. It would also be a fair price to charge the majority of players who have several million excess gold to spend after a monkey has completed its adventure.

I apologize for the novel I've posted, but I've been giving the issue a lot of thought since I started playing this game in January. This is the best solution I've been able to come up with. I hope it helps you! You work so diligently to bring us all such wonderful games.

510 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2013 at 12:29 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
You can cash out your monkey already! Just go into the main menu of a monkey you've completed and use the cash out function in the bottom left portion of the game window. It'll give you a contingency of hammers/stars/etc. in exchange for your tokens & gold (proportionately to how much gold/tokens you have, up to the limit). Hope that helps!