Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Monkey Break tokens with Excess gold

61 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 18th 2013 at 7:27 AM
Nick DiCeglie
I'm a player who uses monkey breaks as much as possible. I know that isnt to a lot of people's strategy... the problem is that I dont seem to get very many and the monkey buck exchange rate is too high for my blood. I have tons of excess gold in completed monkeys. I'd love to see a way to use that excess gold to buy more monkey break tokens.

216 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 28th 2013 at 3:11 AM
Heather Collings
I also agree.. Please could we also have option to buy monkey break tokens with djarts tokens?

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2013 at 10:35 AM
Jessica Miller
i agree, i have over 5 million in gold in the fairy tale monkey and have bought all the prizes and decorated out my trophy room, please make monkey break tokens purchasable with gold

510 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2013 at 12:30 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
We made Monkey Break tokens 300% more likely to be found when we changed the buffs, so hopefully that ends your drought!

61 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 5th 2013 at 6:43 AM
Nick DiCeglie
Id say its a little more common to get them now... but not considerably given that I could use up to 10 a day. It would just be nice to have a reason to use, for example, the 90MILLION extra gold I have in the Artist Monkey since I'm only on Stage 6 in that one. (yes.. thats 90MILLION after all the buy onlys and the paintbrush hammer and all the things I want for my trophy room)

30 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2013 at 3:07 AM
Jeff Heard
i haven't won a mb token in a long time. i get mine in the daily prize. is that the way its suppose to be?

510 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2013 at 10:07 AM
Noemi Pomerleau
It sounds like bad luck, Jeff. Unlikely, not impossible.

262 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2013 at 11:57 AM
Melody October May
Noemi, what is the possibility the might add MB tokens to the DJArts tokens shop?

32 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 3rd 2013 at 9:07 PM
Belle McStar
I'd like this too if possible.