Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
holiday mode idea

61 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 25th 2013 at 7:32 PM
heppigirl
(copied from what I said in the chat window) I have an idea! A brilliant one! For all the games! Wonderful enough that I don't feel guilty using exclamation marks! Holiday Mode. Pay a bush buck or two, or earn it or buy it with gold, and it allows you to go away for a week, or a month on holiday without losing bonuses. It should mean you can't play the game while in this mode. A freeze of sorts. Why? Because every wedding anniversary I lose all my bonuses when I go away for a week. And we have no smart phones or anything, and where we go has no coverage anyway.

79 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 28th 2013 at 12:34 AM
Damah Cat
What bonuses are you talking about?
If you were in holiday mode, you could not collect dailies.
As you could not collect hammers, multipliers etc sent to you, they would reach your max and people would be unable to send to you anyway.

61 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 28th 2013 at 5:47 AM
heppigirl
well that's the point. I don't want to lose months of dailies and go back to day 1. So I want to freeze my game while I go frolicking around the countryside without internet connection, and then re-start my game where I left off when I get back (say I leave on day 50, I come back 2 weeks later and can then count myself as day 51).

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 29th 2013 at 11:31 PM
Tanya Tucker
they had that type of thing in eb1. after you had played for a certain number of days, or some other benchmark in the game, you could miss a day or two without losing the loyalty bonus. my memory is foggy on the details, but there was something.

61 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 29th 2013 at 11:55 PM
heppigirl
Depending on how long you had played for, it was up to 3 days I think. What I'm talking about is if I go overseas or to hospital and I need a larger chunk of time.

22 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 4:01 PM
Dawn Rae McClure
Yes, they had that after completing some of the special areas.
I think they do it so it is an incentive to come back. When I left I normally just gave someone I trusted to log in and open each game for me so I wouldn't lose bonuses.