Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
sending family sacks of hammers,thier name dont come up...

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2013 at 9:37 PM
Susan Jane
Hi, as i have liked all of your games through the years, i have children that love smashing eggs too, but for some reason it will only let them send me 1 sack of hammers and then when they try to send more my name goes missing off thier list. why is this so??? is it a glitch?

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 18th 2013 at 10:39 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Susan,

We have had a few reports of this and we are looking into it. It is proving to be problematic because we can all here at the office send to each other without this happening... but as I say we are still looking into the issue, but as it is only effecting a subset of players and non of our accounts it is going to be harder to track down.

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 18th 2013 at 11:13 PM
Tanya Tucker
david, in my experience, once the recipient accepts the hammer sac another one can be sent to that person. if the person hasn't accepted it, you have to wait to send them another sac.

262 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 20th 2013 at 12:42 AM
Melody October May
my niece can't get my name to come up at all. Everyone else shows, but not me, whether she go to all fiends or EBA players only.

30 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 21st 2013 at 9:42 AM
Jeff Heard
my girlfriend is having this same issue. it just started a few days ago. and tanya is right thats what she has to do.

17 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 26th 2013 at 11:52 AM
Kimberly Murrell Sammons
I have this problem off and on...today I can only see three of my egg adventure "friends"

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 26th 2013 at 12:58 PM
Anna Sagan Ocacio
Only half my list shows up to send hammers. They are all there when I share a crate.

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 7th 2013 at 9:26 AM
ATMarsden95
I have the same problem as Anna - only half of my list shows up to send sacks, but everyone is there for crates.

I also have the original problem, on and off. SOMETIMES the person disappears after the first sack, but oftentimes they don't.

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 16th 2013 at 6:06 AM
Linda Jones
I cant send sacks to friends