Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Monkey "Not active"

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 7th 2013 at 7:41 PM
Colleen Elizabeth Ireland
What does it mean that a monkey is not active.....my bananas are ready and I can't use them, two of my monkeys are "not active" and I am finished the other: Can anyone help me out?

15 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 8th 2013 at 5:25 PM
Tamra Lonewolf
You have to use the silver bananas to unlock them Colleen. If you click on one of the inactive monkeys, it should come up and ask you if you want to unlock it. It takes 3 silver bananas to open each inactive monkey.

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 8th 2013 at 11:07 PM
Oh Tamra I am finished all my monkeys....I know about the silver.... crystals,....It just isn't working sometimes, and I think it has to do with the time between the bananas...that seems to be the problem......but thanks for your help.

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 8th 2013 at 11:59 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Colleen,

Can you be more specific? I am not sure where it says monkey is not active - can you tell me what actions you take to get that message?

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 9th 2013 at 6:32 AM
Usually when you curser over a monkey it will say how many hours until the hammers expire. Well sometimes a monkey just says Hungry! Feed bananas, well when I try to press the feed bananas box, it pops up and says "Monkey not active".

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 9th 2013 at 6:08 PM
Thanks Colleen, I will add that to the bug list and we will see if we can track down what is causing that.

-David

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 9th 2013 at 9:15 PM
Thank you David, just a minor glitch I am sure...you have been great with fixes for all your games, I love them.

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 10th 2013 at 10:32 AM
Hi Colleen,

Checking in game I see that if you click the bananas a monkey who is hungry is marked as not active. Is this what you are seeing? this doesn't stop your from feeding the monkey. Is this stopping you?

-David

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 10th 2013 at 3:43 PM
I believe it is stopping me, it won't let me go any further, as the monkey is not active. I haven't been able to feed that monkey bananas. I have bananas ready this evening at 7:35 EST and will see if I have a monkey that is not active and try to feed it the bananas....but I am sure it wont' let me go past the "not active" sign.

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 10th 2013 at 4:00 PM
Last Edited January 10th 2013 at 4:00 PM
Hi Colleen,

I am confident that "Not Active" is just another wording for "Hungry" and if you click feed it will work. Please let me know if it really doesn't let you feed it when you click feed.

-David