Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
christmas event %

34 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2012 at 5:22 PM
Rick Davies
My secne only says 69% and have not found three winnable prizes is anyone else haqving this problem

32 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2012 at 6:07 PM
Kathleen Reimert
One winnable prize to go, and I have been waiting for the last prize for several days. I am beginning to wonder if the prizes are only winnable while playing stages 1-3? Anyone have any thoughts about that?

316 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2012 at 11:32 PM
deblev53
I'm am on level 4,and at 83% in the event after a few days now. I have bought all decorations but one so it's good there, but I need 7 of the monkey buck, or winnable items. I have not found any for a few days now and if I can't find them then it was all a waste,I'd have saved all my Christmas tokens for the store they're planning to put up. It really seems unfair that we have to win the 12 that don't go in our scenes, buy 20 more, then hope that we can find the other 16 to get the trophy. This is the most demanding of all game events with the lousy drop rates, I have finished all events in all the games, except Halloween in BW2 because I was away and only got to play 4 or 5 days and did just as good as here.I don't think I'll be playing after this event. Not looking for an argument, my opinion only.

34 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 6:20 AM
Rachel Stouwer
I have all the prizes, just need to buy some of the monkey buck ones

13 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 7:32 AM
Donna Merrey
I am not sure if it was done deliberately or not but if you think about the amount of players who are not going to gain 100% for this event, it is most likely that they will keep playing so that next year they can finish it !!!

316 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 2:19 PM
deblev53
If it was deliberate and I really don't think so, then shame on the devs!! People may keep playing, but if they're not buying bucks now, it's not likely they will then. It's the worst time of year for having an event that the only way lots of us can finish is to buy. We're still hurting after the real gift buying. I don't know about anyone else but this event seems shorter to me than most. In BW 2 I,and almost everyone I see have been finished for days and there are still almost 3 days left!I would ask for an extension of at least another 3 days but the devs stand firm, so no way. I don't get my disability check til Friday,but have a problem as in, I don't mind buying, but not when pushed, so I'll be left unfinished, as will my history of this game after the event. I will still play for a couple weeks, but just for tokens. I wish you all tons of luck, I'm sure some of you'll need it. Also wishing you all a very Happy and blessed New Year! :( :)

554 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 5:02 PM
Jean Davis
I'm having reservations too about the game. In EB1, you at least got items depending on the grade of present, and usually an item from the devs. In EB2, you can spend extra tokens on hammers, etc. But in EBA, I feel like I'm left hanging out to dry cause i've rarely gotten any item from the devs or in presents - still have 9 or 10 to go, and 1 collection item. I didn't send out gifts because I was trying to buy all the elements when they cost 250 tokens - sorry about that Debbie....was not trying to be a bad team member...:)

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 5:45 PM
Raymond
Oh, I'm ever so glad that I never even started playing this game.

17 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 6:03 PM
Linda Berube
I just finished the event now - if you go back to a level that you have finished, you will win the last piece you need, that is what I did and it worked for me. Good luck all.

112 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 6:27 PM
Carolyn Schwartz
I haven't won an event item in the last 2 days in stages 4 and 5. I'm stuck with 4 missing. I've played over 1000 hammers per day.

32 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 7:50 PM
Kathleen Reimert
Still have one prize from eggs to go. Will go back a level tomorrow and see if that works.

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 8:09 PM
Brenda Takabe
I finally got the last of the winnable prizes today. I had to use my 1200 DJarts tokens that I had saved up in order to buy extra hammers though.

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 8:21 PM
Last Edited December 26th 2012 at 8:25 PM
Phil Moss
Ugh. Just went through about 5500 hammers on stage 1 and still the last prize eludes me. This event was a rough one. Being such a new game has made it a bit difficult. I don't have the stockpile of stars/tokens that I usually have saved up for events.

Edit: Right after I post this I get it with my next hammer purchase from bronze tokens!

316 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 10:29 PM
Last Edited December 26th 2012 at 10:33 PM
deblev53
Hi Jean, I agree and you could never be a "bad team member". There's just so many of us frustrated with this event. They could have left the last set of items out altogether.I haven't gotten one item from a gift so don't feel bad. It seems half are done, probably by buying bucks, or will be and the rest of us will not.Elizabeth Brown is way done and I think she said she still has over 3000 tokens!
@ Linda, I went back to my finished level 3 yesterday and finally got one item about 45 minutes ago on my last few hammers,after using 360 hammers times 3 plus probably another 500 from wins, but really at most it just stretches your hammers out a bit.
@ Phil, congrats, I'm happy you made it, but at a very steep price.
Well I'm done whining for now, just going to play for the DJarts tokens for a while, then put this game in my rear view mirror, LoL. Good luck to all us unlucky or broke players and Happy New Year! :)

32 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 27th 2012 at 11:05 PM
Kathleen Reimert
Going to a lower level did not work for me. I unlocked the classic monkey, used my next lot of hammers, and got the final prize.

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 28th 2012 at 3:22 AM
Sue Carruthers
92%...... so close

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 28th 2012 at 3:54 AM
Sharon Tobin
I'm only at 85%, need the ones that are sent in presents, not gonna get the 100%!!! good luck to all!!
Post by Patti Wetterman deleted December 31st 2012 at 5:04 AM

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 28th 2012 at 11:12 PM
Elharith
78% -- some of my friends are finally playing, but the gifts are not dropping Christmas items except rarely, so I won't finish since I don't play with Monkey bucks. I'm very surprised given the previous versions of EB that so much of the event depends on Monkey buck purchases.

19 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 29th 2012 at 4:44 AM
Ronald Wetterman
Will not finish the game--at least not this year. Didn't have enough players to send the pressies.....Only at 69%--used allot of my DJ Arts tokens--missing 1 drop prize and 12 of the prize items. Also 2 of the buy prizes....