Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
were is the 200 monkey bucks i earned when i played closed beta?

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 23rd 2012 at 2:30 PM
Tearah Jones
i played closed beta and earned 200 monkey bucks but now there gone whats up with that if we dont get our earned items why should we keep playing like its not even fair so if this is how your gona treat your players idk if i wana play.

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 23rd 2012 at 4:22 PM
Last Edited December 23rd 2012 at 4:22 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Tearah,

At the top of the game during the alpha test in bold red CAPITAL letters it was clearly stated that all accounts would be reset after the alpha had concluded. We gave out 200 monkey bucks everyday to alpha players so they would be able to play longer and test more of the game. I am sorry you felt the bucks were something you were earning and that they would persist after the alpha test. It was clearly stated all accounts would be reset and we did not in any way indicate that the free test bucks would be somehow excluded from that reset.

-David

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 8:54 AM
Patti Wetterman
Hey Deves, how do I purchase Monkey Bucks???? and where????

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 10:05 AM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Patti,

On the first screen with the monkeys it shows your monkey buck count at the bottom and has a plus. You can push that to buy monkey bucks.

Alternatively if you try to buy any item in game that requires monkey bucks and don't have enough it will give you the option to buy some.

-David

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2012 at 10:07 AM
Patti Wetterman
Thanks, Dave...Like the new EBA game. Have almost finished the Christmas Event--lacking one win prize and about 4 or 5 of the "gift one's from friends."