Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
tokens in Fairy Tale Monkey's normal stage disappearance

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 22nd 2012 at 4:54 AM
Barbara Casu
I noticed that every time I close chrome and then open the game again, ALL the tokens i got before are not there anymore. At first I thought they expire every day like the hammers (is it possible?) but today I noticed that they disappeared twice (as I closed the window by mistake first, and then because I finished up all the hammers, so I had to wait other 8 hours to get them back)
Is it a glitch or they DO expire after some times?

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 22nd 2012 at 11:39 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Barbara,

Tokens (of any sort) do not expire. Can you be more specific of which you are seeing disappear, and where you are looking?

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 23rd 2012 at 1:27 AM
Last Edited December 23rd 2012 at 1:28 AM
Barbara Casu
thanks for replying, david. every time i click on the fairy tale monkey to get to the menu, on the left side it always says zero bronze tokens (and i always had some tokens i couldn't spend), yesterday and the day before it said the same thing also when entering the stage 2, today i found the 12tokens i had until 8 hours ago before going to sleep (in italy now it is morning)

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 23rd 2012 at 11:52 AM
Hi Barbara,

Looks like there is a display problem happening. You definitely have tokens I see them on your account, and they show in your store and game screen, they are just not showing correctly in your stash on the stage select screen. I will look into why they are not showing there, but not to worry you haven't lost any tokens. They are just not showing in that one spot.

-David

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 23rd 2012 at 12:23 PM
Last Edited December 23rd 2012 at 12:25 PM
Update

I did find a bug in the code that displays tokens in the stage select stash. I have corrected the issue and the correct number should now be showing!

-David

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 23rd 2012 at 1:21 PM
Barbara Casu
Hi David,
Thank you very much for your kind help, now I can see all my tokens.