Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Buying hammers with tokens - default to current stage tokens

82 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 21st 2012 at 1:31 PM
tabzilla
On the "Get more Hammers!" pop-up that appears when we click the gold $ button in a stage or run out of hammers, we get the option to use hammer sacks (if available), buy hammers with tokens, or buy hammers with Monkey Bucks. It seems that the option to buy hammers with tokens defaults to the bronze tokens. But I've completed the first three stages to 100% and am currently working on number four, so I've started to get silver tokens instead of bronze ones. I have also spent all my bronze ones, and am not likely to return to past stages just so I can get the tokens. It would be nice if the store could default to whatever tokens are awarded in the stage I'm currently in. It would make sense, as it's only available when you're in a stage.

tl;dr: Make the hammer store default to the tokens where you are.

253 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 21st 2012 at 1:50 PM
Marc Kriguer
you can just hit the down arrow to see the silver tokens option (100 hammers for 60 silvers), etc.
Post by Marc Kriguer deleted December 21st 2012 at 1:52 PM

82 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 21st 2012 at 2:39 PM
tabzilla
I know you can just hit the down arrow. I'm saying it would be nice if I didn't have to. The token store in EB2 defaults to the current level, so why not in this game too?

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 22nd 2012 at 11:49 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Tabitha,

That sounds like an optimization we can add given time to get through our list.

82 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 23rd 2012 at 12:23 AM
tabzilla
Neat! I know it isn't a major issue, but thanks for addressing it. :)

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 27th 2012 at 5:16 AM
Amanda Amaral
what about being able to buy monkey break tokens with gold? like up to 4 a day kind of thing. those things are great!

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 8th 2013 at 3:31 PM
Marjorie Rhyno
It would be nice to be able to buy stuff with our monkey tokens, since they seem plentiful in this game, but we don't seem to get too many hammers to use them.Any thoughts on this?