Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Monkey Tokens (Level 4 and up)

202 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2012 at 7:16 PM
Last Edited December 17th 2012 at 7:17 PM
Carlene Paquette
So... now that I'm level 4 I'm earning a slightly different looking Monkey token (silver background?) but I don't see any way to spend these tokens. What's up with that? Does anyone know what to do with them? I'd love to buy some more hammers but really can't figure out how to do that with these. All I see is the regular monkey tokens (level 1-3) which I don't have enough of to buy anything with.

243 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2012 at 7:52 PM
Luna Zoraida
Hi Carlene, there are 3 different types of tokens, they change per stage. You can spend them all in the general store, you should notice the options pop up if you have enough of each type.

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2012 at 8:41 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Carlene,

You will notice there are blue arrows above and below the options in the out of hammers dialog. Use them to see more options.

202 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2012 at 10:40 PM
Carlene Paquette
Hmm.. I see what you mean. However, I could use 50 bronze monkey tokens to buy 30 hammers while I need 100 silver tokens to buy 60 hammers. Both give the same number of hammers per token. Why do I have to collect twice as many silver tokens before I can spend them?

12 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 18th 2012 at 4:12 AM
Shirley Clark
but how do you send gifts to friends i am so confused with this game wish i never started said i was going to quit but cant lol