Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Levels and prizes

202 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 12th 2012 at 2:43 PM
Carlene Paquette
So... if I'm still missing a level 1 prize, but I'm playing level 2, can I win that Level 1 prize? Or do I have to sit in Level 1 until it pops up?

56 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 12th 2012 at 3:00 PM
Mary-Anne Ethier
If its anything like egg breaker 1. You need to continue to play on level one for a win only prize. If its a prize you need to buy, you can play in any level while you raise the gold to purchase it with.

128 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 12th 2012 at 4:19 PM
Stampedelady
the prizes should be priced per level but they arent.. it never let you complete a level unless you had lots of gold in the other two.. this one the prizes came way to easy but no gold.. grrrrr

56 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 12th 2012 at 7:16 PM
Mary-Anne Ethier
If you have won all the win only prizes in the level. Move on to the next. You can purchase the rest later when you earn more gold. You will earn a lot more gold in the higher levels.

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2012 at 6:37 AM
Carol Frank-Stork Ray
So where can you see which prizes you've won and which you still need?

437 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2012 at 7:49 AM
Colleen Gillan
Go to your profile,which is the button right next to the Play Now button.

202 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2012 at 10:57 AM
Carlene Paquette
The info is also in the summary at the bottom right of the screen (white ? eggs, gold ? eggs, and gold/buy eggs).

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2013 at 10:41 AM
Marjorie Rhyno
Why are the prizes in the levels of the adventure monkey (one with the hat) so much more than the levels in the fairy monkey? The winnings in the bronze level aren't any different. Also, you need 400,000 score to get to level of silver. That is a big jump. I really dislike the bronze level, and most of my prizes are in regular eggs so I can't even get my score boosted up that way.I just hope I can get lucky and get out of this level. I haven't been in the classic monkey, so I don't know what those level requirements are.

12 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 18th 2013 at 12:45 AM
Jennifer Fusillo
where is adventure monkey? i thought fairy monkey level is it. and how do you play other levels, mine aare locked

437 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 18th 2013 at 8:47 AM
Colleen Gillan
Jennifer, you have to unlock the other monkeys using crystal bananas, which you get by completing stages in the fairy monkey.